Sign in to follow this  
?

Redknapp resigns

So thats the alleged reason why Newton thinks we have no money;   he has seen the large transfer to the spotty the dog account...  allegedly.

So Redknapp gets appointed and its all coming up rosie

Looked completely jarred off last night when reporters stopped him to ask about possible QPR transfer activity.

Has there ever been a window where he''s not done any last day business before?

If he''s had his hands tied on a couple of late deals he wanted to do then that could have been the proverbial ''straw''.

As if he hasnt bought enough in the last 3 windows??    Most of which must have been enormous failures - it seems he too does his transfer business based on fifa

[quote user="ricardo"]Jumped before pushed.[/quote]Especially when you are known as a manager who likes to wheel and deal and the owner of the club tweets this on transfer deadline day:"No more

cheque book. We have good players. Bought all the players

manager asked for in summer. Given the right motivation, tactics and coaching we can

achieve much more.”

Think Harry is a cheque book manager - not opened in Jan - he jarred off & jacked it in

Also upset that Prem League would not let him swap a loan player from westham with another - QPR not told till last hour of window & by then was to late to rectify situation

If they get relegated will they not fall under F/league fair play penalties for excessive spending last year ?

Read somewhere they will be deducted a lot of points & will almost certainly be relegated from champs - is this still current, anyone know

I''d love to see QPR drop down the divisions. Tiny club who think they''re big time just because they have the natural advantage of being in London.

As soon as the money/success leaves, so will their fans. There are plenty of bigger and better clubs who i''d rather see in the Prem

Its lucky QPR aren''t on the verge of a Champions league spot or Harry would have been proper gutted at having to resign over that pesky knee.

[quote user="Newton"]

If they get relegated will they not fall under F/league fair play penalties for excessive spending last year ?

Read somewhere they will be deducted a lot of points & will almost certainly be relegated from champs - is this still current, anyone know

[/quote]

And you think we are run by incompetent jokers Newton.

Loving the idea that Arry resigned from his position because they wouldn''t let him spend any money....

Keep hoping my missus would divorce me if I stop her spending my money but hasn''t happened yet!!

Joe Jordan and Glenn Hoddle now gone as well, sinking ship and all that!! Hope they go down.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Newton"]

[/quote]

And you think we are run by incompetent jokers Newton.

[/quote]The incompetence at QPR long predates this latest hilarity and even the reign of Fernandes, despite  a succession of absurdly wealthy people being in charge. Wealth does not equal sense. In the Faurlin affairr they werere extremely lucky, to put it mildly, not to be docked points that would have scuppered their promotion in 2010-11.