Sign in to follow this  
Maccys Back

Neil Lennon

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 04/02/2015 8:05 PM:

That''s where this season''s going wrong. We''d of been at least in the play-offs under him FACT

You''d of been better off if you''d of offered to of attended the PRU instead of deciding to go off down the pub to of too many pints so you got off your head when you should of been using your head.

I think Lennon would have took us up and was my choice, but none of that matters now, we have to get behind Alex Neil and the team and give our support, i like his interviews he knows his stuff and is refreshingly honest.

So he would have got three more points than we currently have.(So he would of got three more points than we currently of.)

Ok then Herman auto''s but I didn''t want to be accused of stick hitting the board. He''s took Bolton from a bag of 5hit to 14th since October and wouldn''t surprise me if they overtake us, as we''re so inconsistent. No doubt I''m wrong but we''ll see come the end of season. But either way hhes 100x better than neil adam''s and the juries out on Alex Neil but I know which one I''d pick tomorrow said it pre-season also.

Maccy''s Back wrote the following post at 04/02/2015 8:33 PM:

Ok then Herman auto''s but I didn''t want to be accused of stick hitting the board. He''s took Bolton from a bag of 5hit to 14th since October and wouldn''t surprise me if they overtake us, as we''re so inconsistent. No doubt I''m wrong but we''ll see come the end of season. But either way hhes 100x better than neil adam''s and the juries out on Alex Neil but I know which one I''d pick tomorrow said it pre-season also.

Does this work on Google translate?

طيب ثم لا يريد هيرمان السيارات لكنني ليكون المتهم من عصا ضرب متنها. انه اتخذ بولتون من كيس من 5hit إلى 14 منذ اكتوبر تشرين الاول ولن يفاجئني إذا ما تجاوز لنا، ونحن لا تتفق ذلك. مما لا شك فيه أن أكون مخطئا لكن سنرى تأتي نهاية الموسم. ولكن في اي من الاتجاهين hhes 100X أفضل من نيل آدم وهيئات المحلفين خارج على اليكس نيل لكنني أعرف أي واحد فما استقاموا لكم فاستقيموا اختيار غدا يقال ما قبل الموسم أيضا.

There it is in Arabic

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]طيب ثم لا يريد هيرمان السيارات لكنني ليكون المتهم من عصا ضرب متنها. انه اتخذ بولتون من كيس من 5hit إلى 14 منذ اكتوبر تشرين الاول ولن يفاجئني إذا ما تجاوز لنا، ونحن لا تتفق ذلك. مما لا شك فيه أن أكون مخطئا لكن سنرى تأتي نهاية الموسم. ولكن في اي من الاتجاهين hhes 100X أفضل من نيل آدم وهيئات المحلفين خارج على اليكس نيل لكنني أعرف أي واحد فما استقاموا لكم فاستقيموا اختيار غدا يقال ما قبل الموسم أيضا.

There it is in Arabic[/quote]That makes much more sense, cheers.

How is whinging about something that didn''t happen, and not likely to happen going to benefit the club?

Fu(king Victimpool players going down like they''ve been shot after every slight knock...I tell you what I really haven''t missed that aspect of the PL, I know it''s been said 100000000 times but it really is pathetic, it annoyed the hell out of me when Snoddy did it as well. This Bolton team was probably assembled for less than a 10th of that Liverpool team and they still have to pull this kind of sh!t to gain an advantage...

[quote user="Herman "]How is whinging about something that didn''t happen, and not likely to happen going to benefit the club? [/quote]

If not, the happy clappers would no one to whine about.

Watching Liverpool tonight is just like watching us under Adams. Very slow build up play, lots of sideways passes, most of the team committed forwards, always look to pass instead of taking on a man, absolutely no movement unless the ball is within 10 yards of the player and too much dithering before making the final ball. It''s uncanny!