Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Olsson ... The reason revealed.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"]Very few are admitted to the "Inner Circle"[;)][/quote]I know, Rick.And I''m quite devastated that the envelope containing my membership card never seems to drop onto the doormat at Reggie Towers.[/quote]I will mention it at the next seance Reg[Y]

The inner circle will fall at the hands of the carrow road justice society!

[quote user="Buh"]Well, "the" is not generally used in an acronym or "and" for that matter so I''m not sure of the significance of WTS

I think I''m going to have to just stick with the justice society of carrow road, or JSCR if you like.[/quote]I''d change the Society to Federation. And then you''d have WTF. Which would be more than apt in a lot of cases. Especially if used in a response. Eg;This is a serious case for WTF.WTF?!! Did you just say that? WTF!It would be like the bat signal, and all would come flocking to fight crime, rescue damsels in distress (RVW anyone?) and to generally just maintain law and order in the internet underworld!

[quote user="Buh"]The inner circle will fall at the hands of the carrow road justice society![/quote]Many have triedall have failed.

[quote user="Buh"]The inner circle will fall at the hands of the carrow road justice society![/quote]We shall see. A few of our crew are pretty handy.Don''t let the grey hair and slow shuffling movements fool you.

[quote user="Buh"]Kinda like WTF now actually...[/quote]Actually sod federation - too erm, well federated. FOUNDATION - now that''s a cool word to use.Building blocks of our club you ask? WTF - is your answer.