Sign in to follow this  
nu_matik

Olsson ... The reason revealed.

Just announced that Martin Olsson failed to turn up for his West Brom medical in time....

*** BREAKING NEWS***

This just in folks, it''s just been confirmed that Grant Holt is a frigging legend and water is wet.

Don''t worry. I know all about buh. Clearly the biggest nob on this forum. I did search for another relative thread but couldn''t see. I heard it on radio norfolk and it sounded like a recent revelation. Anyone who needs to respond like that must surely be aware 99% of readers who see it instantly think ''t.wat''.

nu_matik wrote the following post at 05/02/2015 12:49 PM:

Don''t worry. I know all about buh. Clearly the biggest *** on this forum. I did search for another relative thread but couldn''t see. I heard it on radio norfolk and it sounded like a recent revelation. Anyone who needs to respond like that must surely be aware 99% of readers who see it instantly think ''t.wat''.

Nu - dont be concerned there any many Troll buddies like Bum (sorry buh) who spend all day not posting anything of any value but just playing on words & making slick comments

They need there own thread titled RECYCLE BIN

Good post by the way - perhaps the roumour we had latched on to about a relegation release clause was just media talk

Buh wrote the following post at 05/02/2015 12:56 PM:

oh dear, another one that''s wants me dealt with

Cant we just flush the loo - which cubicle are u in ?

[quote user="Newton"]

Bum (sorry buh) who spend all day not posting anything of any value but just playing on words & making slick comments

[/quote]To be fair Newton, he''s not the only one. There are one or two bad apples in this PinkUn barrel, who never actually post anything meaningful, but instead use this as a vehicle to run down the NCFC fans, extol their narrow, blinkered agenda, and lecture people on what they perceive as others'' shortcomings. By slick comments I''m assuming that you are referring to their weak ''jokes'' .  (That''s where I''d disagree with you...for ''slick'' insert ''stupid'').  But, as I say, thankfully, they are a tiny minority.Re Olsson...yes I''d heard that theory.  Could well be true, but I find it hard to imagine that, if all parties wanted the deal to go through, they''d have let a matter like a late arrival put a spanner in the works ?

Reggie none of it makes sense

AN clearly wanted Dorrans and it did not happen - I just hope he is supported in the loan market if he finds targets

If we dont go up this season there will be a clear out in the summer & dont forget the Wolf may well be back with his £15K plus wages to accomodate

I am abit concerned to say the least

The truth is out there Newton!

What I know is definitely the truth is you got mugged off big time on the thread where you claim we have no money

To be fair Newton, he''s not the only one. There are one or two bad apples in this PinkUn barrel, who never actually post anything meaningful, but instead use this as a vehicle to run down the NCFC fans, extol their narrow, blinkered agenda, and lecture people on what they perceive as others'' shortcomings. By slick comments I''m assuming that you are referring to their weak ''jokes'' .  (That''s where I''d disagree with you...for ''slick'' insert ''stupid'').  But, as I say, thankfully, they are a tiny minority.

It must be terrible, you and Newton try having in-depth conversation about how badly the clubs being run and if only all of your ideas were implemented it would all be different and like idiots like Morty, Buh and loads of other just look to ridicule you. You deserve some kind of award for what you have to put up with.

[quote user="Newton"]

I am abit concerned to say the least

[/quote]Well, I think there are a fair number of us to whom that applies; in fact have been concerned for a good few months now. There are, of course the ''happy clapper''/easily satisfied brigade who just go along with anything, but most of us like to scratch a little deeper.I''m pretty confident that AN is his own man, and if he finds players who are not pulling their weight, he''ll soon clear them out and replace them with others who will. So far, I like the cut of his jib. I do not suppose we will ever get the definitive story behind Olssongate. But, as you rightly say, the loan market (not to mention the transfer market in summer) will be an opportunity for the board to back their managerial choice with a statement of intent, and, if required, hard cash.We have every chance of making, and doing well in the Play offs. Let''s hope that the powers that be back the new manager to the hilt.

Not sure if anyone on here was following the BBC live transfer day feed - but they said on there that this deal had fallen foul of the bad weather on the A14 or something along those lines. So that would seem to fit with the pinkun article stating that there wasn''t enough time left in the day to complete the medical.

TCCANARY wrote the following post at 05/02/2015 1:39 PM:

To be fair Newton, he''s not the only one. There are one or two bad apples in this PinkUn barrel, who never actually post anything meaningful, but instead use this as a vehicle to run down the NCFC fans, extol their narrow, blinkered agenda, and lecture people on what they perceive as others'' shortcomings. By slick comments I''m assuming that you are referring to their weak ''jokes'' .  (That''s where I''d disagree with you...for ''slick'' insert ''stupid'').  But, as I say, thankfully, they are a tiny minority.

It must be terrible, you and Newton try having in-depth conversation about how badly the clubs being run and if only all of your ideas were implemented it would all be different and like idiots like Morty, Buh and loads of other just look to ridicule you. You deserve some kind of award for what you have to put up with.

TCC Fantastic - when u leaving this Board for good ?

[quote user="Newton"]

TCC Fantastic - when u leaving this Board for good ?

[/quote]

Why are you trying to bully me off the board, I can have an opinion too.

Personally, I''m just glad I''m part of a little clique

Can I suggest all those labelled as smart-arse, sarcastic, giggling morons like myself that we should have a name for our clique

The justice society of carrow road is my suggestion

I think I have had enough of this board. The level of intelligence, and quality of posting, is below acceptable levels for children. A number of posters have an agenda and will always fight their corner, no matter how lucidly and cogently their posts are rebuffed. The term "keyboard warriors" seems to be relevant in many cases, ie. little people leading little lives trying to be important in their mediocrity.

I''m more than happy to discuss string theory with you if that''s what you want?

[quote user="Buh"]Personally, I''m just glad I''m part of a little clique

Can I suggest all those labelled as smart-arse, sarcastic, giggling morons like myself that we should have a name for our clique

The justice society of carrow road is my suggestion[/quote]The Wise And Thinking Society is my suggestion for your clique, Buh.Of course you could shorten it by using its acronym?

Well, "the" is not generally used in an acronym or "and" for that matter so I''m not sure of the significance of WTS

I think I''m going to have to just stick with the justice society of carrow road, or JSCR if you like.

[quote user="Buh"]Well, "the" is not generally used in an acronym or "and" for that matter so I''m not sure of the significance of WTS I think I''m going to have to just stick with the justice society of carrow road, or JSCR if you like.[/quote]

What about The Carrow Road Society of Justice?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]If the name of the ground is to be featured then I thinkCarrow Road Association of Pedantswould be more appropriate myself.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

If the name of the ground is to be featured then I think

Carrow Road Association of Pedants

would be more appropriate myself.
[/quote]

All your ideas are cr@p.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]If the name of the ground is to be featured then I thinkCarrow Road Association of Pedantswould be more appropriate myself.[/quote]

All your ideas are cr@p.

[/quote]Well, that may, or may not be the case, TCC? Not for me (or you )to say.Just think my suggestion has a snappier, more memorable and appropriate title than your TCRSJ.Don''t you ?

[quote user="ricardo"]Very few are admitted to the "Inner Circle"[;)][/quote]I know, Rick.And I''m quite devastated that the envelope containing my membership card never seems to drop onto the doormat at Reggie Towers.

[quote user="ricardo"]Very few are admitted to the "Inner Circle"[;)][/quote]And rightly so, standards have to be met, and kept.[:)]