Sign in to follow this  
DundeeFc

Hamilton 10 - 2 Morton ..Alex Neil's greatest result

If it was 11 - 2 he would have won automatic promotion to the spl ..that''s why I respect this bald headed warrior .it was down to the last day between Dundee and Hamilton in the Scottish championship it came down to goal difference and he managed a team that scored 10 goals in a game ..unlucky not to go up ..he masterminded the beating off the Hibernian fc of Edinburgh to go up to the spl in the play offs ..and then had them challenging the top 4 in the spl before joining you Norwich moaners lol . Give the man a chance !

[although I do agree with you that we should give him a chance, that is exactly what we need to do (not keep going on about his previous experience, in favour or not). It doesn''t matter really what he''s done, as yes he''s done well in a short period of time at Hamilton, but many managers have been successful for a short period of time. For all we know Lambert might be managing in the SPL next season or be back in the championship. Surely we just need to support the team, give him the time.It''s not the time to convince people that he''s good, it''s the time for to prove that he''s good himself...personally I''m optimistic]

It''s seems a lot of Norwich fans at least on here are negative towards Alex Neil because he''s from the Scottish league ..is it an English Scottish thing ? There is no doubt in my mind he will have Norwich winning games starting with Blackpool on Saturday might even see new boy Andreu scoring ..it seems like Norwich fans on this forum have no clue about football and are negative bitches .lol relax and see what happens

He has only lost one game for Norwich in a few games ..ffs ..even Alex ferguson took a few seasons to get man utd up and running ..he is not Jesus ..though he had a player called Jesus at Hamilton lol

Paul lambert started management at livingston fc in Scotland he failed there ..it''s wasn''t till he went down south he got noticed as a manger

For me it''s not about Neil (Although I''m not his greatest fan from the bits I''ve seen of him) But a huge axe hanging above one of the best CEO of recent times....McNally rates Neil and that we as fans have to hope is good for oir club.

I do have my reservations that a club our size has gone for such a yoing novice from one of the weakest leagues in Europe.

I hope he can build on Adams improvement over December, get the players into a working system and a team who give it all in each game.

Some managers just fit certain clubs and I hope Neil fits our club.....but he''s under pressure from the fans through little fault of his own, as there is a high expectation (right or wrong) it''s there.

Bit like previous poster, he doesn''t have much history so it''s all aboit the next 3 months for us.

Appreciate your input and comments though and spent a few good nights in Dundee......the first time I heard rondabouts referred to as Circles 😊👍

Weakest league in Europe your in a diddy league in England ..Aberdeen knocked out a Dutch premier team in Europe this season ..Celtic play inter Milan soon ..I think you englanders are deluded on how good English football is lol

Don''t get offended Dundee, it is one of the weakest....you''re talking about the championship in Scotland last year not your premier league!

The English Championship is on par with anything in your top league, but thats not including Celtic or a fully up to speed Rangers!

So back to Neil......I hope he has a positive effect cause last home game was all hoofball with little structured attack. (Even with one player out of position) we didn''t play very well.

Blackpool seem to be whipping boys of the championship .you should win that I will back that on my coupon this weekend ..and also I''m feeling brave so I''m backing Dundee to beat Celtic in the cup sky sports 1 at 12.30 ..then everton to beat Liverpool in the yosser Hughes derby .3 bankers lol

Glad you got rid of Kyle lafferty he was a donkey for rangers a primark version of a quality striker ..you have hooper jerome in sure Andreu will smash the goals in playing attacking midfielder

Fingers crossed for you......I worked as lead technician for Talisman out of Aberdeen, drove up most of tge time as I have family in York. I used to stop and have a coffee with friends in Dundee, my Stuart Telfor took my to a game against Livingston in 2002. You guys won 2-1, all a long time ago now! All of them referred to roundabouts as Circles...still makes me smile. There were about 17 on the wat through on the A90.😊.

Do you guys have any young players we can poach 😉

Jerome & Hooper have started to form a good partnership.....Jerome has been outstanding.

I want to see Norwich on tv but it''s hard because of the premiership games .they should have more championship coverage on sky or bt sports ..can you get Norwich games online ? On the dodgy streams

Funny enough I also saw a very small club in 1992, on a wet & windy Saturday while I was on a course in Edinborough with Expro. Meadowbank Thistle was this team we went to see, Expro training guy arranged it for us. So I''ve had the pleasure of seeing Livingston twice.

[quote user="DundeeFc"]I want to see Norwich on tv but it''s hard because of the premiership games .they should have more championship coverage on sky or bt sports ..can you get Norwich games online ? On the dodgy streams[/quote]

I believe there are some streams to catch us on. Someone will post them on Saturday, keep an eye out.

Have to say I love Scotland, Stonehaven is one of the most beautiful coast towns in the UK.

They were called ferranti thistle before meadowbank lol I think they are going out of buisness again been deducted 5 point for dodgy deals lol..will come back as real barca thistle fc

😊👍 Good name....if they see it they might well use it!

Do they have dodgey owners?

To be fair, whilst the players in Scottish football 95% suck, there are a ridiculous amount of good scottish managers. It must be something to do with the accent!

Ferguson, Lambert, Neil, Busby, Strachan, Moyes, Dalglish, Graham, the list goes on!