Sign in to follow this  
deltic31

We are going nowhere

In a season that gives us the best chance of promotion shouls we be satisfied with things as they stand?

1) We have another inexperienced manager.

2) Most of the players perform spasmodically and are far from being Premiership quality.

3) In the transfer window we gained another Scottish player with no championship experience. It is plain for all to see that we lack a player with pace in defence yet nothing has been done.

and still the happy clappers tell us that all will be well!

Well in my opinion it wont. I will still renew my season ticket as I seem to be a glutton for punishment but I am far from happy.

"I will still renew my season ticket"

"I am far from happy"

Seriously. It''s like some of you Arent aware of what you type

Senile?

I will still renew my season ticket as I seem to be a glutton for punishment but I am far from happy

Well done you for committing your Saturdays to something you consider "punishment". If I were you I would consider shopping or supporting someone more successful like Chelsea.

I am far from happy, that does not mean that I won''t go.

I am entitled to an opinion as much as you. This is what a messageboard is all about.

If you really think that everything is rosy then I suggest it is you that is senile!

Look, I hope you had a good vent with this thread, but... I hate to tell you this, but some of us are sick of your type of b0llocks basically. If you aren''t up for the game Saturday you shouldn''t come, because I can''t wait and I''m sick of you goddam miserable killjoys basically.

Johnny russell is doing alright at derby ..Stevie may at Sheffield Wednesday ..the championship is no better than the spl ..come on you have Bournemouth at the top they would get hammered up here

DundeeFc wrote the following post at 05/02/2015 7:28 PM:the championship is no better than the spl

-------------------------------------------

Could you shed some light on this view?

[quote user="Herman "]Why the antagonistic OP?[/quote]

One of the stranger opening posts. Still maybe starting a ruck on here is something the guy can do to make his lot better. We shall see...

Nothing wrong with your view Deltic31 as I have similar concerns to.I don''t think that a few of us who share a similar view can get 5000+ booing, our fault then.There does seem to be 3 or 4 posters ready to defend the club through hell or high water, same number as on the board!!!. I wonder.

Not sure why the OP is getting such a barracking to be honest. Whilst he/she/it is probably a binner tolling its a fair point. We have been spectacularly badly managed at all levels from the start of last season in the prem. We keep hearing that this squad is the best in the division etc etc yet lamberts promotion winning side would thrash it! We still don''t have balance in the first 11, we still persdist with CMs that have zero creativity and we don''t move the ball at anywhere ner the speed we should. Hopefully vadis coming back means we can play 2 CMs and he can take on the old. Goalscoring midielder role. There''s a lot of dross in the klower half oif the prem and top half of the chammpionship which is why its so frustrating. To all people slagging off the OP tell me honsetly that we shouldn''t be above the likes of the binners, boro and brentford?!?

I simply don''t understand the Bor Bor Bor and Buh''s on this board. It seems to me there appears to be a growing number of contributors who share their belligerence and rudeness to those who disagree with them.

I sit in the Upper Barclay and have done for many years. We have a great group of people around us all have a great sense of humour and non, thankfully, like Buh or Bor Bor Bor et al.

If we did it may give the stewards something to do I suppose.

Of course we all have a moan about our club on occasions, mostly at difference times but that''s football supporters the world over.

Certainly I''m glad I haven''t met the arrogant types that frequent here and have an unhealthy interest in criticising our support. Perhaps they only express these views behind the safety of the keyboard.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I simply don''t understand the Bor Bor Bor and Buh''s on this board. It seems to me there appears to be a growing number of contributors who share their belligerence and rudeness to those who disagree with them.

I sit in the Upper Barclay and have done for many years. We have a great group of people around us all have a great sense of humour and non, thankfully, like Buh or Bor Bor Bor et al.

If we did it may give the stewards something to do I suppose.

Of course we all have a moan about our club on occasions, mostly at difference times but that''s football supporters the world over.

Certainly I''m glad I haven''t met the arrogant types that frequent here and have an unhealthy interest in criticising our support. Perhaps they only express these views behind the safety of the keyboard.[/quote]From my point of view, I cannot see the logic of putting yourself through it, week after week, if you are getting no enjoyment from it.So either these sorts are just bumping their gums for the sake of it, and things really aren''t as bad as they imply, or they have some masochistic tendencies.If I enjoyed it as little as some of these people imply, I certainly wouldn''t continue shelling out a grand a season on the three season tickets.Sure, a moan is fine, but a few people need to give themselves a reality check.

I''m prompting the questions on here in the hope we hammer it out here and not on the terraces.

It''s a public service to the club

Typical of some on this board. Post anything that they don''t agree with and you must be a binner. Just because I have a bit of a moan does not mean that I don''t want us to do well.

I just don''t look at things through yellow and green tinted specs all of the time.

I too sit in the Upper Barclay and there are quite a few who make their feelings known. They pay their money so they are entitled to do as they wish (within reason)

You and they are part of the problem

They don''t want unity, they just want to use the club as a punching bag.

NCFC should be more than a construct to take out our frustrations of the week. It should be the very purest expression of being proud to be from Norfolk.

[quote user="Buh"]You and they are part of the problem

They don''t want unity, they just want to use the club as a punching bag.

NCFC should be more than a construct to take out our frustrations of the week. It should be the very purest expression of being proud to be from Norfolk.[/quote]

You really do think that you speak for everyone don''t you!

I go to the match expecting entertainment.

I don''t expect to win every game but I do at least expect us to compete.

If you want the sort of football that many of our home games this season have resulted in then bully for you.

I don''t it has not been anywhere near good enough and I don''t care who I upset in stating it!

Apologies if I missed it deltic, but which twunt called you a Binner? It does seem that most of the abuse on this thread comes from the upper Barclay.

Not expecting us to win every game is a reasonable position to take. Expecting us to compete doesn''t sound too demanding either but I wonder with those parameters in place, which games have we not been competitive in at Carrow Road this season?

We''ve lost by the odd goal on three occasions. Brentford the only team to come here and be the better side over a 90 minute period. So, not trying to start a ruck, but when is it exactly that we haven''t "competed"?

Perhaps you sit behind a post.