Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Get Behind The Team And Be Patient

Supporters support. Booing is bad. Cheering is good. Patience is a virtue. Rome wasn''t built in a day. We can''t expect to run before we can walk. Setting our sights too high will led to wailing and gnashing of teeth as our best laid plans turn to ashes before our eyes.

If we pull together and unite behind the team then together we can achieve more than we might as individuals. Let''s knuckle down, focus on the big picture and create a cauldron of noise as the twelfth man of the team I have supported man and boy for donkey''s years.

Bor.

Bor you let us down.......where''s the "Let''s be avin U"......had you started with thae and finished with"we need our 12lth man".....I would have sang my heart out for tge full 90 tomorrow, now I can only give you 75 minutes😉

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]That''s because we all have cotton wool in our ears from having to listen to LDC[/quote]The only way you would need cotton wool in your ears would be if you are stood in front of me at a match, shouting and cheering on the team.  Next match I''ll be at will be will be Blackburn away...........not going??   If you are, bring your ear plugs just in case.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]That''s because we all have cotton wool in our ears from having to listen to LDC[/quote]The only way you would need cotton wool in your ears would be if you are stood in front of me at a match, shouting and cheering on the team.  Next match I''ll be at will be will be Blackburn away...........not going??   If you are, bring your ear plugs just in case.

[/quote]

But ,,, but ,,, bleat ,,, whine ,,, I couldn''t possibly go all the way to Blackburn ,,, boo hoo ,,, it''s so far I would have to stay in a hotel and my car only does 10mpg ,,, it would cost me ,,, whimper ,, a whole months wages !!

You don''t appreciate how lucky you are Long Distance ,,, being close enough to attend an away game .😱

Blackburn away might i suggest Morty and LDC meet for a pint in person and settle their views, you never know you might actually get on .

[quote user="morty"]ME ME ME, LETS MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT ME.I''M GOING TO A MATCH, DON''T YOU KNOW??[/quote]Never mind morty.......perhaps if you say something interesting we''ll give you some attention too......ps. In case you hadn''t noticed, I was responding to B48/49 who mentioned me first, hence my response, but I don''t suppose that will stop you from your following me around.....

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Blackburn away might i suggest Morty and LDC meet for a pint in person and settle their views, you never know you might actually get on .[/quote]I''d rather stay home and push drawing pins into my own face.[:)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]ME ME ME, LETS MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT ME.I''M GOING TO A MATCH, DON''T YOU KNOW??[/quote]Never mind morty.......perhaps if you say something interesting we''ll give you some attention too......ps. In case you hadn''t noticed, I was responding to B48/49 who mentioned me first, hence my response, but I don''t suppose that will stop you from your following me around.....

[/quote]Poor poor Lakey.Maybe start another thrilling thread, that''ll cheer you up.

That''s how a lot of people felt last home game!.....but tomorrow we are promised that our own Fabrigas will start and we will steamroll over the worst side in this division......wooowhooo!

5-0..........

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Dawson"]Blackburn away might i suggest Morty and LDC meet for a pint in person and settle their views, you never know you might actually get on .[/quote]I''d rather stay home and push drawing pins into my own face.[:)][/quote]

I''ll send you some drawing pins if you like.  I''ll send them to the Nelson, and the people there could help you push them in....I have a feeling there would be plenty of volunteers..........

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Dawson"]Blackburn away might i suggest Morty and LDC meet for a pint in person and settle their views, you never know you might actually get on .[/quote]I''d rather stay home and push drawing pins into my own face.[:)][/quote]

I''ll send you some drawing pins if you like.  I''ll send them to the Nelson, and the people there could help you push them in....I have a feeling there would be plenty of volunteers..........

[/quote]I can see that you are unused to the concept of friends....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Dawson"]Blackburn away might i suggest Morty and LDC meet for a pint in person and settle their views, you never know you might actually get on .[/quote]I''d rather stay home and push drawing pins into my own face.[:)][/quote]I''ll send you some drawing pins if you like.  I''ll send them to the Nelson, and the people there could help you push them in....I have a feeling there would be plenty of volunteers..........[/quote]I can see that you are unused to the concept of friends....[/quote]

I hope those you regard as your friends are really your friends because real friendship is what makes the world go round. You would do well to  remember that the next time you abuse, ridicule or twist around what a poster says - and there have been a few you have done that to.  Getting your kicks at the expense of others may be what you like doing, but in my world you respect people, unless they have done you harm in some way.   I can take criticism, I can even put up with some abuse, but most posters on here - even ones that don''t particularly like me - generally will discuss things too.  You don''t - you just ridicicule or try to devalue - never give an inch - and I bet you''re proud of it.    I''ve met some great people through this forum, either from buying tickets off them or meeting up with them and had some great banter at matches.  You as a fan offer nothing but unpleasantness to people you don''t think are "worthy".  Nice one.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Does every thread need to be like this?[/quote]Looks like it.(And you making that comment will likely set him off again.)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Yellowfuture"]It''s pathetic[/quote]Completely agree[Y][/quote][quote user="morty"]ME ME ME, LETS MAKE THIS THREAD ABOUT ME.I''M GOING TO A MATCH, DON''T YOU KNOW??[/quote]

Yep, pathetic.

[quote user="alartz"]Blackpool to win @ 9/1 on skybet..... Just saying[/quote]Blimey, not very generous!