Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Results going our way

Connor Sammon just stuck one past the scummers (his old team) to put them 2-0 down away at Rotherham... and suddenly the gap is just 4points and they still have to visit Carra Rud.

Wolves 1-2 Reading

Blackburn 0-0 Watford (draw is best result for us)

Sheff Weds losing too so with Blackburn dropping points, the gap is opening up between the top 8 and the rest of the pack.

Just need Dirty Leeds and Charlton to take the points off Brentford and M''Boro and it will be a very good day!!

Would''ve hoped for better results but ultimately we have to concentrate on our performances and results. We did well today and it''s good that we have all the bigger teams to play. Whether it''s better that we''re at home for basically all of them I don''t know, some think it''s easier to play away and just counter attack. We''ll see I guess. We''re still in it which is the main thing

Have been saying for quite a while that if we worry about our own performances and finish the season with a strong run we will be right in amongst things. Ten points is a fair amount to make up but stranger things have happened and teams will always get the wobblies with the end of the season and possible promotion in sight. If we can get a head of steam and enter the play offs in form I''d fancy us against anybody.

Imperative we get something at Charlton on Tuesday, preferably a good win.