Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

Come & Join our Pink'un Fantasy Football Superleague!!

Norfolk Dan has kindly set up a Pink-un Telegraph Fantasy Football Super League.

We need at least 5 members to give us a chance of winning any cash!

So if you are taking part please join in...

Super League Name - PINK-UN

Pin - 8005550

You need to visit www.telegraphfantasyfootball.co.uk and enter their main game.  Once you have registered then click on the ''SuperLeague'' page and add your team using the above reference.

Norfolk Dan/3 Canaries - Just entered my team to the Pink-un superleague. Teams name is Lets be avin u''s

Should be a good season!.

Hopefully more will enter soon!

Ware''s Canary

Nice one guys.. We are up to to 7 teams, so we have a league.... Pincer will add his soon ( My aim now for the the season is to finish above Pincer!) What do you think about being able to view each others teams?

Not madly keen on being able to view the other teams, but them''s the rules I guess... The transfer Amnesty though is a good idea as almost on a daily basis I''ve been tinkering with my team...

Sorry I was not very clear with my last question. I can allow or not allow us to view each others teams, Shall I switch it?

Hi guys, been lurking here for a while and just decided to sign up - so much effort typing in a username and email!

Anyway I''ve joined the super league, and my team is called Canary Power.

On the ball city!

anyone up for championship fantasy league, after all this is
the championship now.

Finally got round to signing up now, My team name is ''Carrow Road NR1''.  Nice to see we have reached the magical double figures!!

Interesting to see who people have gone for, it''s always the case of ''ooohh, that''s a strange selection'', or ''oooh didn''t think about him!''.  Good idea to turn off after the 13th though, that''s when the tactics come in!!

..may the best man win (as we haven''t had any ladies join up yet!)

3 canaries.

Thought id just bring this one back to the top to see if anyone else who hadnt spotted the post fancied signing up.

Not long to go now....

[quote]Thought id just bring this one back to the top to see if anyone else who hadnt spotted the post fancied signing up. Not long to go now....[/quote]

I will be joining - have finally chosen my eleven after the usual Henry or not dilemma.

OTBC

1 day to go now so 1 last bump to the top of the forum to see if there is any last minute interest!

come on Webteam!! how about a joint effort?