Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Match Thread v Blackpool

The opposite of Hooper I feel. Ten chances to score one,our Grabban. Hope he gets at least one today to get him back his edge.

Sounds like we are playing well and Grabban has been unlucky not to score and out this game out of sight. A clean sheet is almost as important as another goal to me so let''s hope we tighten it up at the back!

IMO we are playing ok, nice play for the second and could have had more; Blackpool offering little other than some ''robust'' challenges. Not sure I agree with ''sporadic booing'' that someone mentioned, certainly not where I sit - more a groan when a chance is missed - a big difference.

One noticeable thing is that we seem to be playing out from the back if at all possible - I don''t recall one long drop kick from Ruddy....perhaps AN tactics?

[quote user="DundeeFc"]You''re winning 2 - 0 are Norwich fans manic depressive? Lol[/quote]
Just depressive.
If we win today, it will because the opposition were poor.
If we don''t win today, it will be because we are useless.

I''m not being a wind up merchant but 3 points against any team in the league matters that how you build a run ..Alex Neil will have u winning games ..hooper hat trick 3 - 0

Unless they are playing each other the top six seldom drop points and that''s why Norwich has been unable to catch them plus their own inconsistencies.

Play-offs are the best we can hope for. But on our day we are the best team in this league.

A competent performance against a very poor side. Some good goals but overall not much to get excited about. It''s a shame almost all the teams above us won.

That''ll do nicely, pleasing that we are putting the poorer sides to the sword at home after struggling to do so earlier in the season. Hope Bassong''s injury is nothing serious.

That was just the job after last home game......great to see 2 strikers from the start. Credit to Neil, set the team up well and allowd Hooper & Wes freedom of the park.

Solid performance and absolutely nothing to moan about. Might just start to like Neil if this carries on 😉

Did something happen in the N&P this afternoon? A mention of it on the match thread but nothing more.

Was definitely a 4141; BJ clearly deeper than any other midfielder, with Hooper part of the 4.

Game won after 12 mins; blackpool were worse than millwall but we controlled the game well and deserved the easy 4-0 win.

Some bits to work on but a great day at the office