Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Harry Kane

I know he wasn''t particularly impressive with us but it''s hard to feel anything but joy for the lad.

He plays with such enthusiasm and seems destined to have a great career. It''s nice to know he had at least a bit of his education at Norwich, even it was more how to not do things.

Needs to be first on the team sheet for England. No BS excuses Hodgson.

Its great to see an english guy whos came through the ranks there and scoring loadsa goals and in big games for a big club.

Didnt see it here, didnt really get much chance, probably too young and raw for a relegation scrap. But looks a very good finisher and someone who will go very far i think.

I remember him tripping over the ball as he went to shoot for us. He was dire, but you have to develop and its good seeing him come good.Unfortunatly Woy generally phones  the Sun and the Daily Mail before naming his team to make sure he has included the best players.

[quote user="Buh"]I know he wasn''t particularly impressive with us but it''s hard to feel anything but joy for the lad.

He plays with such enthusiasm and seems destined to have a great career. It''s nice to know he had at least a bit of his education at Norwich, even it was more how to not do things.

Needs to be first on the team sheet for England. No BS excuses Hodgson.[/quote]

I think his stint with us was the shock to the system he needed to kick start his career.  He may have gone back to Tottenham saying something like -  "They made me feel so useless there, I''d better pull my finger out and try to impress from now on". [:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Buh"]I know he wasn''t particularly impressive with us but it''s hard to feel anything but joy for the lad.

Needs to be first on the team sheet for England. No BS excuses Hodgson.[/quote]

I think his stint with us was the shock to the system he needed to kick start his career.  He may have gone back to Tottenham saying something like -  "They made me feel so useless there, I''d better pull my finger out and try to impress from now on". [:^)]

[/quote]
Yes - Harry Kane was made by the boo boys.  Think how good he''d be if those happy clappers had joined in and the whole stadium had unleashed pure hatred upon him instead of just a forward thinking minority.