Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

Dorrans and Noone

So what are peoples thoughts, I think both will come in on loan and will be great additions as we push for a playoff spot, and who knows even still slim chance of top 2. Yes we can have a big say as we have to play boro, scum, derby all at home and watford away, plus somd of them will have to play each other, I just feel that these two players could be a big help.

I think we will hold off until after Wolves game so we have for playoff final.

thoughts

I hope you are right, if we can stay unbeaten in the rest of February and as you say we have Boro and Derby to come at home, sadly i think they are going to be the top two, play offs is probably our best chance, but that doesn`t bring back great memories.....

Dorrans is coming in on loan as long as Malumbu comes back to Westbrom math fit.

Sky sports where reporting that Noone didn''t want to come here so unsure on his status.

If I''m honest I would prefer the latter to come in, we shall see.

Noone has always had lots of energy/pace and has looked a threat when he has played us. If we were to get only one, then I would choose him, as has been said, Dorrans seems to be similar to what we have, but I won''t say no! We still have O-O to come back and he could have a big influence on this team.

Bring it on

I have no idea why he did. Sure theres some reasoning, bet he wont be here too long before hes back up to scotland.

Wes was far too central to be along term solution to the left flank area.

So as the 4141 beds in expect to see dorrans or noone left with andreu competing with wes and vadis for the central spots occupied by Hooper and Howson yesterday, with tettey and bj competing for the one

Well we need a left winger, I had hoped for someone better than Noone as he''s been average this season, yet was apparently ''their shining light last season in the premier league'' - However, I think we have enough of them. I had hoped for a Tom Ince sort of player, this type of player is still out there I believe and we need him.