Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Is Jeremy Kyle hosting Canary Call?

Carrot crunchers sparring on CC. Why give this idiot as much time as he was given to spout his bile. Not the first time find the positive callers.

I can''t wait to get home and listen to these farmers I hope it''s a canary call classic?

Has anyone fallen asleep in the shed yet?

I don''t get how these people can''t enjoy the great result. Forbsey is right about today being the next game and we won it so why are they moaning?

What the moaner callers should have said was, we need to be doing this consistently week in week out. If Norwich turn up and do the business against Charlton and Wolves hopefully we will generate that momentum and group positivity thats needed for promotion!

because we have been in this situation before - we have had big home wins before yet failed to turn it into a consistent run. Beating Blackpool 4-0 won''t get us promoted, using it to build a run of 10+ points from the next 5 games will do that

Getting super excited over beating Blackpool won''t build that positivity, it will just lead to more games like Brentford where anger and frustration spills out

It was a classic, thought it was quite amusing getting 2 old boys arguing it out on the radio.

Always amazes me how many dial in because they listened to the game on the radio and talk about how players played.

No issue with them dialling in and having an opinion by the way.

I liked the guy who said he won''t be happy unless be beat Charlton 4-0 and dominate Wolves, just imagine being the poor people who have to live with someone like that.

If it was the call where the gentleman stated Blackpool were in comparision to a mid table Div 1 club then he was right, they were really poor and are doomed to relegation.

The show is not a patch on when Neil Adams was the pundit

Highlight was the bloke who said Forbes and Butler should be put in the red chair.That pair just reek, I do enjoy a bit of partisan support but they are just such stooges of the club. Performance today was average against a club we could and should have battered into double figures.How Butler had the gaul to say we would have outplayed anyone today is beyond me. I like to be an optimist but it just stinks of "on the payroll" propaganda.

I live outside the county now and often listen to local radio stations as I travel home from away games so I hear the quality of debates that other supporters have, which are consistently way above what is heard on CC. Do the directors of CC deliberately filter their callers for their amusement or to irritate their listeners? Everyone has a right to be heard but come Rob Butler et al! Do you have to send the Norfolk people up so regularly with all the Barrys of the county.