Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Dorrans Again

Apologies if this has been said on here today i couldnt see it anywhere but Pulis has confirmed Dorrans will be joining us on loan aslong as Mulumbu returns from the ACN injury free. Good news i feel.

[quote user="CJRV 2014"]Apologies if this has been said on here today i couldnt see it anywhere but Pulis has confirmed Dorrans will be joining us on loan aslong as Mulumbu returns from the ACN injury free. Good news i feel.[/quote]I may have missed something more concrete today, but until now all I have seen is Pulis saying a loan deal might be on the cards.

It does seem rather likely, the main question is the timing - whether we wait or go for him straight away. That said, we do appear to be getting almost to full strength what with VOO finally coming back and Howson through his suspension; RB and GO''N are hopefully only out short-term too.

Mulumbu has damaged a hamstring in the AFCOn which i guess maybe why the Dorrans move never happened last week.Perhaps we were prepared to pay cash after all.http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/burnley-v-west-brom-youssouf-8590400

Before todays game, his Premier League Stats for this season were, Starting eleven: 19, Substituted in: 2, On the bench: 1, so very much part of their 1st 11 until now.

[quote user="Canarygeorge"]Before todays game, his Premier League Stats for this season were, Starting eleven: 19, Substituted in: 2, On the bench: 1, so very much part of their 1st 11 until now.[/quote]Except that most of those appearances were under the previous manager. It seems that Pulis now regards Dorrans as surplus to requirements.