Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 27

Away win for Chelsea against Villa for me this week please.

For the Norwich bet, I fancy Norwich HT and FT.

Good luck all

A home win for PSV for me this week.

Can''t make my mind up about the match bet. Will it be an unconvincing home win or shock horror 1-0 away win or perhaps like the Scunthorpe game a few years back a 6-0 with two hat- tricks? Maybe a game of two halfs ht Blackpool ft Norwich. We''ve seen so many different displays this season it''s hard to know what to expect!

Good luck all

Top v bottom in the Scottish Championship where Hearts are unbeaten away (9-2-0-25-5) and Livingston have only won two at home (2-3-6-10-14). Livingston v Hearts.......Away win. Good luck Beauseant. [Y]

Fully expect Bournemouth to win at Wigan this week.

For the Norwich bet I''m going to be boring and go for a 1-0 win, we should score more but we never do when we expect to do.

Good luck Beausant Lapp and all!

Cheltenham vs Burton away win for me this week please.

Norwich bet I''d go for BJ to score any time, and Norwich to win 3-1

The Hong Kong Premier League.South China to win at home against Wofoo Tai Po. Fourth versus ninth and bottom in a league where there tends to be a split betwen the good and bad teams.South China with a so-so 2-1-1 and 9/7 home record but in very good form recently. Their last game was a 4-2 away with against the team in third place.Wofoo Tai Po with a 0-0-6 and 7/25 away record, and recent away defeats against teams in the top five of 7-1, 4-1 and 5-2.Current odds for the game, which starts early tomorrow UK time, are 1/8.---For the NCFC bet I like the look of a final score of Norwich City 3 Blackpool 1 at 10/1.Good luck to all!

Thanks for the build up Nutty, would love to break the 5 out of 6 hoodoo!

Great picks so far guys will be back with my selections later this evening!

Right, here goes. Like most on this thread I''m hoping (and expecting) a City win. We know Blackpool are vulnerable at the back with recent 6-1 and 7-2 defeats so here''s hoping City can do the same. I''ve spread the bets out again to try to cover most eventualities so here''s hoping.City to win 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0........£1 on each.City to win 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1........£1 on each.Odds range between 5/1 and 50/1. Difficult to say with any certainty which players will be picked but I''m going withRedmond to score the first goal.........£1Andreu to score the first goal.........£1I studied all the selections and I think I''ve managed to include several in the final list. Sorry if I missed yours.

My mad quest to pick a match from 40 different countries this season takes me to the Moroccan Botola Pro league, where Wydad Casablanca, in 1st place, host Itihad Khemisset, 15th of 16.

Home win odds are 1/2 which seems to good to be true, but then Casablanca have drawn more than half of their matches this season so this is a big gamble.

Good luck Beauseant and all PUPs.

Thanks for the build up Nutty, would love to break the 5 out of 6 hoodoo!

Great picks guys and here are my 6:

Man City

Norwich

Middlesborough

Maritimo

Villareal

Eastleigh

Fingers crossed!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Right, here goes. Like most on this thread I''m hoping (and expecting) a City win. We know Blackpool are vulnerable at the back with recent 6-1 and 7-2 defeats so here''s hoping City can do the same. I''ve spread the bets out again to try to cover most eventualities so here''s hoping.City to win 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 6-0........£1 on each.City to win 2-1, 3-1, 4-1, 5-1, 6-1........£1 on each.Odds range between 5/1 and 50/1. Difficult to say with any certainty which players will be picked but I''m going withRedmond to score the first goal.........£1Andreu to score the first goal.........£1I studied all the selections and I think I''ve managed to include several in the final list. Sorry if I missed yours.

[/quote]

Fantastic Lapp! Thank you for these, I love your strategy. Let''s hope one of the bigger scores come in because choosing the best odds from Bet365 and Bill Hill the odds now range between 5/1 and 100/1. Here''s the details with the bets placed to our best advantage : -

City 2-0

£1.00 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

City 3-0

£1.00 Bet 365

6/1

£7.00

City 4-0

£1.00 Bet 365

11/1

£12.00

City 5-0

£1.00 Bet 365

22/1

£23.00      

City 6-0

£1.00 Bill Hill

66/1

£67.00

City 2-1

£1.00 Bet 365

17/2

£9.50

City 3-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

11/1

£12.00

City 4-1

£1.00 Bet 365

18/1

£19.00

City 5-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

40/1

£41.00

City 6-1

£1.00 Bill Hill

100/1

£101.00

Redmond first goal

£1.00 Bet 365

9/1

£10.00

Andreu first goal

£1.00 Bet 365

5/1

£6.00

So I''m hoping for 6-1 like we had on Boxing Day. Good luck and see you after in the Nelson to celebrate.[B][Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Thanks for the build up Nutty, would love to break the 5 out of 6 hoodoo!

Great picks guys and here are my 6:

Man City

Norwich

Middlesborough

Maritimo

Villareal

Eastleigh

Fingers crossed![/quote]

Thank you for these Beaus. I think we''ve a great chance of following up last week''s win and getting your deserved 6/6. And what an exciting potential payout of £68.32. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and here are the details : -

Man City

1/5

3:00 Sat

Yankee, Bor, MMMK, CTID, Statto

Norwich

2/7

Yellowfuture

Middlesborough

4/11

DDoris, Greg, Jellytot, Twidio

Eastleigh

4/7

Graham

Villa Real

1/3

5:00 Sat

Sid

Maritimo

11/20

4:00 Sun

Beauseant

So that''s five tomorrow and one on Sunday. Even more than ever we need Statto''s wishews for a City win and a PUPs win to be fulfilled. Good luck Robin and all you PUPs.[:)]

If any of you are in the area join me at the DS game v Northampton at the FDC, kick off 11am. It''s the fixture our funds paid for. Then I''ll be in the Blankets at 3pm and the Nelson sometime after 5. Looking forward to a great day :)

So,so sorry for being so late but I''ve had a sh^&^tty week :-(

Anyway can I have a...

Porto away win in Potugal please.

Beaus my fingers will be crossed for you this weekend buddy, and good luck to everybody else.

Now where did i put that very very large glass of Jack Daniel''s Tennessee Honey I''m using to wash away this week.

All good now Nutty, just a little scare but sorted today thankfully and washed away with the help of some JD :-) Bloody kids!!

Had a great time with the DS Group. Northampton won 10-7 but I thought the star of the match was our defender Katie "Bassong". If this afternoon is half as good we''re in for a treat :)

Some PUPS power desparately needed for Eastleigh. C''mon Eastleigh wherever you are.