Sign in to follow this  
daz

funny canary call yesterday !

oooooooooo aaaaaaahhhhh !!! lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02jj3gs

shut up fella !!

OTBC !! :)

As the inspector used to say in "on the buses" I hate you Butler.

How to bore people, and make them press the off button

How much time was wasted on talk about Bassong was quite unbelievable . Far too keen of the sound of his own voice. Not at all interested in the callers only of trying to score points , which he is useless at.

Worst radio presenter of all time, him and his buddy yesterday should be sacked, just to think part of my TV licence fee pays for his salary.

In time people apart from some idiots will stop phoning in.

Agreed Bradwell, Forbes and Butler are payroll yesmen wassoks.Icing on the cake was when Butler said we would beat any team in the league playing like that.We are in for a shock come the Binners visit if we play that badly. Fact of the matter is we should have thrased Blackpool into double figures. They really were the poorest side ive seen at Carrow since League 1.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Agreed Bradwell, Forbes and Butler are payroll yesmen wassoks.Icing on the cake was when Butler said we would beat any team in the league playing like that.We are in for a shock come the Binners visit if we play that badly. Fact of the matter is we should have thrased Blackpool into double figures. They really were the poorest side ive seen at Carrow since League 1.[/quote]So we played badly because we didn''t score ten?Seriously?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]First question they should ask " we''re you at the game today ? " bet 90% of the callers have never been to CR.[/quote]

Sometime wonder if Butler was at the game!!

We were laughing in the car at some of those comments on Canary Call - great enterrtainment providing you don''t take it too seriously!

I was very happy with the 3 points, however I agree - a good team would easily be capable of reaching double figures against Blackpool. Loanee Jacob Murphy wasn''t far wrong was he?...

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Agreed Bradwell, Forbes and Butler are payroll yesmen wassoks.Icing on the cake was when Butler said we would beat any team in the league playing like that.We are in for a shock come the Binners visit if we play that badly. Fact of the matter is we should have thrased Blackpool into double figures. They really were the poorest side ive seen at Carrow since League 1.[/quote]So we played badly because we didn''t score ten?Seriously?[/quote]Come on Morty, you have been a season ticket long enough to know that the performance was by no means our best. We were pedestrian at times and if we were playing our best we would have taken them into double figures.If we had been playing a better team then our performance would have prob got us a draw or a close win / loss depending on luck and the ref.Don''t get me wrong, 3 pts and 4 goals was great stuff. But cheaky chappy Butler and Chief Stooge Forbes made it seem like we would have beaten Barcelona the way he was raving and dribbling on.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Agreed Bradwell, Forbes and Butler are payroll yesmen wassoks.Icing on the cake was when Butler said we would beat any team in the league playing like that.We are in for a shock come the Binners visit if we play that badly. Fact of the matter is we should have thrased Blackpool into double figures. They really were the poorest side ive seen at Carrow since League 1.[/quote]So we played badly because we didn''t score ten?Seriously?[/quote]Come on Morty, you have been a season ticket long enough to know that the performance was by no means our best. We were pedestrian at times and if we were playing our best we would have taken them into double figures.If we had been playing a better team then our performance would have prob got us a draw or a close win / loss depending on luck and the ref.Don''t get me wrong, 3 pts and 4 goals was great stuff. But cheaky chappy Butler and Chief Stooge Forbes made it seem like we would have beaten Barcelona the way he was raving and dribbling on.[/quote]It was a decent, solid performance. Some of it very good, and I can''t really criticise any of it.No, we weren''t playing Barcelona, but you can only beat whats in front of you. Teams just don''t beat other teams by double figures, thats just daft. As daft as trying desperately to suck negatives out of yesterdays result.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Im not trying to suck negatives out of it. Just disapointed in the way Butler and Forbes hyped it beyond all comparison.[/quote]I didn''t hear the show, so will take your word for it.Fair enough[;)]

I found it quite embarrassing too. Reminded me of all those Arsenal ''fans'' I knew as a kid who would suddenly claim that they were the best team in the world after beating Charlton or Fulham 3-0.

I stopped listening to Canary Call soon after this guy took over a few years back. Knows far less about football than he seems to think he does, either thinks we are the best or worst team in the division and worst of all has one of the most annoying voices and personalities on radio.

Other than that, top bloke.

Good win for sure though, hopefully we can kick on.

I agree with what''s been said about Butler in this thread!

Morty though has definitely got a point about the performance... I was happy with it, we didn''t play like Barcelona, but we didn''t have to, it was a solid performance and Hooper got three, great for the confidence! I''m still confident that we can beat the binners.

Neil''s now challenging his players to perform better and better... It''s not great yet... but after the cr@p we saw towards the end of 2014 , I think we''re moving in the right direction!

It''s entertainment for goodness sake. If these guys were any good they would not be on Radio Norfolk - horses for courses. Scrimmage will be interesting if they realise the level of criticism of their efforts.

[quote user="Bradwell canary"][quote user="CANARYKING"]First question they should ask " we''re you at the game today ? " bet 90% of the callers have never been to CR.[/quote]

Sometime wonder if Butler was at the game!![/quote]

Must be a Butler thing.......

[;)]