Sign in to follow this  
jess

Chris Kirby

Chris are there no decent palace message boards for you to annoy because quite frankly its annoying me that i cant read a post without seeing you and your oppinions on it !!!!

Sorry, I was under the impression that this was a messageboard where people can express their opinions.

I haven''t called you names or used swear words, I''ve just put my point of view across.

It must be pretty boring on here if that''s the stance you take. It''s not going to provoke much debate is it? Afterall that''s what most messageboards are for.

Check out www.cpfc.org/forums -  we have an away fans section where a lot worse is said. Feel free to contribute.

See ya tomorrow

[quote]Sorry, I was under the impression that this was a messageboard where people can express their opinions. I haven''t called you names or used swear words, I''ve just put my point of view across. It mus...[/quote]

I rather enjoy banter with other fans on this board.

[quote]Chris are there no decent palace message boards for you to annoy because quite frankly its annoying me that i cant read a post without seeing you and your oppinions on it !!!![/quote]

Hang on a sec, the guys only made seven posts! Its not as if he is flooding the board. If you dont like him then just dont read what he says.

[quote]Sorry, I was under the impression that this was a messageboard where people can express their opinions. I haven''t called you names or used swear words, I''ve just put my point of view across. It mus...[/quote]

Maybe we should get an away fan forum........

St Canary, you should get your admin to add an away fans forum, they''re always good banter!

Our www.cpfc.org BBS is always good for a good fan bashing (all in good taste I might add)  It''s a pity that every post has to be moderated before you see it, doesn''t leave much room for freedom of speech!  A swear filter is all that''s needed!  Moderators will read through and delete the odd post if it''s way out of order, but generally it works well.

As far as Jess is concerned the mods should implement an ignore button.  Quite handy for the irritating ones.  (note: not just for away fans!) 

Anyway, good luck tomorrow guys, looking forward to it! 

I can''t see anything wrong with other fans coming here, in fact it makes things more interesting. It''s often a wee bit tedious here it has to be said...

Do you not talk to fans of other clubs Jess? You might just find they have something valid to say.