Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

You couldn't make it up.

The Brentford owner Matthew Banham has told the manager Mark Warburton that he will be sacked at the end of the season. Even if Brentford are promoted as the owner wants a change of direction.

Not exactly an incentive to continue his fine work. What exactly is his contract? I can see a very large pay-off looming. And what kind of reason is "change of direction", maybe wants to be less successful.

I think they have just blown their promotion chances.   Upsetting the positivity surrounding their club is stark staring bonkers.   In football you are either going up or down and as we know, it is a fine line.   If they have managed to create uncertainty and disharmony,  that is only good for other promotion chasing sides.  Well done Brentford owners!

They just interviewed Warburton on the radio and it''s not how the media have reported it.

Brentford are just putting in contingency plans for the summer in case a bigger club poaches Warburton after the amazing job he''s done at Brentford.

Nothing wrong with that and I''m sure all football clubs do the same

Simon Cowell hires Dick Cheney to arrange a party for Diana Ross, they decide Portsmouth would be the ideal location but a plague of sea monsters has made the town uninhabitable. Jedward and Jordan go into kamikaze mode and wrestle the creatures to death which upsets Warburton, a confirmed vegan who believes all life is sacred, and he retires from football as a protest and spends the rest of his life in a cave near Llanberis.

So yeah, I could make it up.