Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Charlton v Norwich Match Thread

Hard work you''re right. This top 6 is tough to crack. Seems like every win we get just keeps us hanging on.

Hard to watch on the wireless but it seemed Whits was importantfor us, especially in added on time. When the going gets tough strong characters become more visible. Even on the wireless...

A point closer to top six after tonight. Six pointer on Saturday to put some space between us and Wolves. AN will kick some butt after that second half and am sure the lads will read with 3pts on Saturday.

It''s results like that which are going to make all the difference in the end.We never make it easy for ourselves, but , however ugly, it was 3 pts.Very reminiscent of the Lambert era ?

The recurring 5 year plan wrote the following post at 10/02/2015 9:28 PM:

We are a joke, manager has sorted out nothing. This is exactly the same as all season. Complacency, concentration lacking and 2 *** Scottish defenders!!!

Charlton will win this on the break.

Absolute hopeless

My personal fave of the evening.

Go on, say you were just being sarcastic!

shhhhhhh!!!! Time to go quiet again you dirty "Yebuts"

Norwich just can''t seem to kill off a game in a simple fashion. 
Oh well, first half performance was excellent and we got away with the 3 points, which is never a bad thing.
Once Norwich learn game management, they''ll be f***ing deadly.

7 goals in two games those goals count ..when it comes to a goal difference situation ..maybe tighten up at the back when you go two goals up .maybe try grinding out results .nothing fancy

[quote user="Buh"]The recurring 5 year plan wrote the following post at 10/02/2015 9:28 PM:

We are a joke, manager has sorted out nothing. This is exactly the same as all season. Complacency, concentration lacking and 2 *** Scottish defenders!!!

Charlton will win this on the break.

Absolute hopeless

My personal fave of the evening.

Go on, say you were just being sarcastic!

shhhhhhh!!!! Time to go quiet again you dirty "Yebuts"[/quote]Yes we won, but letting a comfortable game at 2-0 slip into a desperate finish against a side that has won 2 games in 21 prior to tonight. A great performance for sure. The better sides will not let us off.

Pleased with the win, but still nothing by way of affirmation that we wouldn''t have garnered similar results under Adams & Phelan. Very weary of the novices half-time talks and tactical ingenuity.

Not pleased with the fact that Watford aren''t missing Bassong.

Have you ever played football Buh. There is nothing more frustrating as a midfielder or attacker and watching your defence make things difficult for you from a winning position you created. They have done that to them all season and morale and confidence must be low!

We are still looking hugely vulnerable on the counter attack - it''s quite amazing the number of goals we have conceded in this manner.

That said Shyster, I don''t think you can really argue with the "novice''s" 4 out of 6 record, or 13 points out of 18 if you prefer.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Olsson bollocked on the pitch apparently?! What''s happened there?[/quote]

oh, anyone know any more details?

Perhaps being reminded how good a premier league player he really is....

Someone stick a fork in "5 year plan"

Cos'' he''s just been done!!

Shhhhhh!!!!

[quote user="ricardo"]Christ we make it so hard for ourselves.[/quote]I keep joking with people that with current retirement ages for people I''ll be lucky to make it to see any pension! I tell you what, if we keep seeing/hearing performances like this I doubt I''ll make within ten years of it!! [:P]

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="ricardo"]Christ we make it so hard for ourselves.[/quote]I keep joking with people that with current retirement ages for people I''ll be lucky to make it to see any pension! I tell you what, if we keep seeing/hearing performances like this I doubt I''ll make within ten years of it!! [:P][/quote]Thats why I hate listening to a game on the radio. Its not good for the nerves.Sometimes I have to go and stand in the garden for 5 mins to calm down.Mrs Ricardo thinks I''m mad.perhaps she''s right.

Or maybe the neighbors are doing the booing.....at the ''gnome'' in the garden