Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Who needs Wembley?

Last night was a cup final.  Lose it and we would start to lose touch with the pack. Whether its 3-2 at home to Derby, or 3-2 away at Charlton, they are all cup finals when chasing promotion.

16 cup finals to go, starting Saturday.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

This was another attention seeking LDC thread that hadn''t actually got any yet. Maybe we should keep it that way. Although ironically, I''ve just contravened this.

[quote user="Suffolk Canary"]Shhhhhhhhhhh.

This was another attention seeking LDC thread that hadn''t actually got any yet. Maybe we should keep it that way. Although ironically, I''ve just contravened this.[/quote]

Best thing to do with a thread of no interest is to ignore it.  Do you agree with the sentiment of it or have you nothing to say, because so far you''ve said nothing......

Well done for getting a comment from me btw, which is obviously what you wanted.

Suffolk Canary wrote the following post at 11/02/2015 11:13 AM:

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

This was another attention seeking LDC thread that hadn''t actually got any yet. Maybe we should keep it that way. Although ironically, I''ve just contravened this.

Depends what you mean by attention seeking I suppose, aren''t all threads attention seeking?

Some are just better than others.