Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Be careful what you wish for?

Reg deliberately doctored quotes to fit his agenda

Therefore losing the argument

What are you on about now Nutty....put up or shut up? About what? You are so pro the club that you would fully support whoever the board put in place! Or not?

Don''t start on me because you have an agenda in posting things the Nutty way, designed to bait others.

As for my view I would have been happy with Malky why wouldn''t any fan been, had he been appointed in the summer? History of promoting sides, premiership experience and links to our club. Who knows where we would ne now had he been manager.....Adams didn''t work out, so not such a great choice!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

There are no posts a 1 minute past 5 on that thread.

[/quote]My mistake. ...one minute past FOUR.But just to save everyone the trouble...

nutty nigel wrote:

Then moaning about a 3-2 away win assumedly because it wasn''t 4-0. What

can the team do to satisfy the never satisfied negativeNancies?
....oh

and while we''re about it Nige, perhaps , in the spirit of accuracy, you

understand, you can point us all to the post where as above , you claim

that people have moaned that our 3-2 success  v Charlton was not 4-0 ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]How could I make up what I assume. Reg, you''ve lost it. At no point have I said posters were moaning about the 3-2 win because it was not 4-0. I said I assumed that was why. So how on earth do you expect me to find the quotes? If they were there I wouldn''t have had to assume. So now can you see how your subsequent posts have been dishonest?

Indy, if you are being honest those things will be in the archives so either put up or shut up.

And Sports Desk Crabbie......

Hurry up and sort the forum upgrade ;)[/quote]Word of advice , Nige.Leave it, for gawds sake.  When you try and wriggle out of what you''ve said, THEN have a pop at three different posters in one badly worded rant, you''re making yourself look even more stupid than normal.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

There are no posts a 1 minute past 5 on that thread.

[/quote]

My mistake. ...one minute past FOUR.

But just to save everyone the trouble...

nutty nigel wrote:

Then moaning about a 3-2 away win assumedly because it wasn''t 4-0. What can the team do to satisfy the never satisfied negativeNancies?

....oh and while we''re about it Nige, perhaps , in the spirit of accuracy, you understand, you can point us all to the post where as above , you claim that people have moaned that our 3-2 success  v Charlton was not 4-0 ?

[/quote]

You''ve done it again, missing out ''assumedly'' is dishonest.

Nige made a generalisation of the feel of comments he was getting. You can argue it was accurate or not but he did not lie, he gave an opinion.

Reg deliberately doctored a quote from highland Canary removing negative elements of it to fit his agenda.

It''s in black and white Reggie. In your subsequent posts YOU doctored it and the argued that. How many times this week are you going to be caught out for posting dishonestly?

Keep digging.

Indy, it''s not a crime to support the manager and team. You''ve not unearthed any great secret by saying I do that because I have never suggested differently. I firmly believe it better to automatically support the boards choices than automatically undermine them.

And Nutty that was my point....you are a supporter of the board and stand behind tgeir appointnent.

I stated and still say none of us know what Malky would have done with us, Lennon or uncle tom cobly.....we can only comment on the current manager and he''s doing a fine job thus far. The next 4 games will be tough but if we can get fully behind the team this weekend we can put Wolves 5 points away.

quote user="nutty nigel"]How could I make up what I assume. Reg, you''ve lost it. At no point have I said posters were moaning about the 3-2 win because it was not 4-0. I said I assumed that was why. So how on earth do you expect me to find the quotes? If they were there I wouldn''t have had to assume. So now can you see how your subsequent posts have been dishonest? Indy, if you are being honest those things will be in the archives so either put up or shut up. And Sports Desk Crabbie...... Hurry up and sort the forum upgrade ;)[/quote

If only I had the (knowledge) power Nutty!