Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

After my afternoon nap and on reflection..

I would like to thank Paul Faulkner for releasing the Messia from his torture at Villa Park. Now he is free to return to the area where he is loved and adored to resume his wonderful career. I know his arrival will guarantee our promotion and my right hand is trembling at the thought. This is a glorious chance to re-unite you with your two assistants (Culvert and Karsey I call them [:D]), and another opportunity to take this sleeping giant back to the promised land.From all of us here at Lowestoft Town FC, Welcome home Messiah.Your most devoted, adoring, hero-worshipping, @rselicking fan........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary[<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I would like to thank Paul Faulkner for releasing the Messia from his torture at Villa Park. Now he is free to return to the area where he is loved and adored to resume his wonderful career. I know his arrival will guarantee our promotion and my right hand is trembling at the thought. This is a glorious chance to re-unite you with your two assistants (Culvert and Karsey I call them [:D]), and another opportunity to take this sleeping giant back to the promised land.From all of us here at Lowestoft Town FC, Welcome home Messiah.Your most devoted, adoring, hero-worshipping, @rselicking fan........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even KeelĀ  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary[<:o)] [<:o)] [<:o)]

[/quote]

How many of those sad sacks aliases have had more than 50 posts? I am very glad I am me and not him, and I may be more than 50 years older than him. Though he could be in an institution with internet facilities.