Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Lambert sacked! - OFFICIAL THREAD

Out of the frying pan and into the fire: [:D]First-team coach Scott Marshall and goalkeeping coach Andy Marshall have taken caretaker charge.

quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]I have not felt so much hope in years bring the Messiah back now[/quote

As sure as night follows day...................................

[quote user="whoareyou"]Out of the frying pan and into the fire: [:D]First-team coach Scott Marshall and goalkeeping coach Andy Marshall have taken caretaker charge.

[/quote]

Brilliant[:D]

Bloody hell Bor, it took you less than half an hour to jump ship.............................

"Reggie, I''m with you.  I''d like this message board to focus only on the players and managers currently working at Norwich City Football Club.

For one thing, I''m getting pig sick of reading about Neil Lennon."

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Icecream Snow"]How long before he gets the Forest job?[/quote]Good shout.  Could be a good fit there.   Looks like he needs a break first though.

[/quote]

He does need a break for sure.

I thought Neil Adams looked bad when he left but he''s on another level

[quote user="stoke canary"]Andy Marshall part of duo that takes temporary charge !!![/quote]
10 days till next match, replacement may well be in place by then.

Shame for him, but sure he''ll be back in work after a break.

Villa''s squad looks v.poor to me.

Hope Villa get relegated, would love to see them go down the same route as Leeds after their fans actions at Carrow road that day.

[quote user="Daz Sparks"][quote user="stoke canary"]Andy Marshall part of duo that takes temporary charge !!![/quote]
10 days till next match, replacement may well be in place by then.
[/quote] F A Cup game v Leicester on Sunday mate

Grass isnt always greener on the other side!

No doubt he will be back in work in the future but his managerial stock will have plummeted some what with 25% win rate at villa.

Im sure he will get a crack at the scotland job at some point most Scottish managers of that level have!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-mail-says---aston-8624784

Robust from the local rag, can''t recall Arch ant being this vocal?

So sorry your dream job didn''t work out

i must admit that I have laughed sardonically at this news, he did a great job for us but couldn''t wait to leave as manifested in flirting with 2 clubs below us at the time in Burnley and West Ham.

i got the feeling that he was a great Manager but pretty lousy in small things like integrity, honesty and loyalty.