Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Bring back the messiah!

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]2nd stint seems to be working for Mourinho! (minus the FA Cup exit)[/quote]
Exception that proves the rule.

How about we give the new Manager a fair chance first?

And it''s a no from me anyway FWIW.

So, if he''d been available when Adams resigned, how big would the clamour have been for him to return!?!?

For me, without Culverhouse and Karsa, he doesn''t have the same aura or tactical ability.

Why on earth would any sane supporter want him back - the man the Villa fans all say is tactically naive. AN has already demonstrated more tactical awareness in his short spell in charge.

Happy with Alex - but sorry for Lambert. It was great fun watching his teams perform, and the bond between fans, players and manager was something special. It really felt that anything was possible.

I hope Alex can bring that unity back and I think the early signs are promising.

As for Lambert, I wish him well and am sure he will soon get another chance.

[quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]How honestly with any degree of credibility could someone want Neil over the Messiah it''s like comparing a Lada with a Bentley[/quote]A Bentley that''s been nicked, crashed and the wheels have fallen off.[:D]

[quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]How honestly with any degree of credibility could someone want Neil over the Messiah it''s like comparing a Lada with a Bentley[/quote]
Don''t worry Lowestoft, you may well see Lambert managing your club sometime in the future.

1stly Alex Neil is our boss and so far not doing a bad job so get behind him.

For anyone who thinks bringing a great manager back is a good idea i will give you 2 words

"Mike Walker"

[quote user="Herman "]Oh God no....[/quote]
Don''t fret Herman, I think Lowestoft''s club is about 45 miles away from here.

Lambert was a legend and brilliant for this club but that''s the past and we need to move on.

Hope he gets another job soon or otherwise every single time we lose or play badly or alexdoesnt make the right decision then idiots on here will be crying for us to get lambert back before someone else gets him.

Let''s just back the current manager!

Would be hilarious if he ended up back managing at Colchester!

No thanks he''s damaged goods and his reputation is in tatters - we have the new messiah - why don''t you and alartz get a room

[quote user="Lowestoft Canary"]How honestly with any degree of credibility could someone want Neil over the Messiah it''s like comparing a Lada with a Bentley[/quote]

Lets not forget that as well as Lambert did for us , he also got lucky.Bryan Gunn had brought Holt to the club a few months before and everything clicked,it was all about the moment and it wouldn''t happen again.

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]For God sake McNasty swallow your pride and bring back the Messiah[/quote]

Great record since leaving Norwich what is it last 12 games and a couple of goals give it a rest the man is vastly overated. He had no respect in the end  for NCFC and jumped ship. Get over him

Yes I know all about the second spell in charge syndrome

Eddie Howe has done alright at Bournemouth 2nd time around. He just didn''t fit at burnley.

Same for mourinho.

Get lambert, Culverhouse and karsa back.

Where they belong

[quote user="alartz"]Yes I know all about the second spell in charge syndrome

Eddie Howe has done alright at Bournemouth 2nd time around. He just didn''t fit at burnley.

Same for mourinho.

Get lambert, Culverhouse and karsa back.

Where they belong[/quote]

Wise words they could have come straight out of my mouth