Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Slowly, slowly.......

.........into the top six, with no rush to get to the top two.  Make up a point or two on the others every week or two and we will be challenging for top in the last couple of matches of the season.    The best jockeys always pace themselves right so as to hit the front just at the right time. That is our challenge too......15 cup finals to go! 

You obviously didn''t read his previous deleted post that started with the same lines! He is increasingly becoming the biggest bore this forum has ever seen! Yes I am over the moon with the today''s result, really think we may well mount a challenge for the top two now, great result and great performance!

LDC on the other hand, attention seeking pill!ck!

The very same Mr J, I have most of the time tolerated LDC''s posts but recently he has become an attention seeking whore and his posts reflect that. Hence the title of this thread, he wants a reaction, more fool me for obliging!

[quote user="Ron Manager"]You obviously didn''t read his previous deleted post that started with the same lines! He is increasingly becoming the biggest bore this forum has ever seen! Yes I am over the moon with the today''s result, really think we may well mount a challenge for the top two now, great result and great performance!

LDC on the other hand, attention seeking pill!ck![/quote]

Great result today - and that derailed thread made the FOOTBALLING point of a slowly slowly approach, but was hijacked by KN*BS who were intent on attacking the poster rather than the post, a thread on which there were no racist undertones, just explanations.  The whole premise of that thread was to highlight the task the team have.  It is still the case now and will  be to the end of the season.  Great result today and with matches coming up the slowly, slowly approach is already happening, hopefully with the eventual rise to challenge the top two. Now is there any chance we could either stick to football responses? Or if not, better still, don''t bother to reply? 

Oh please LDC you start another thread with that title and don''t expect a response? Of course you do, that''s why you did it, attention seeking again! Its not often I agree with Morty but you really have recently become a total bore.

Do yourself a favour mate, take a couple of weeks off from posting on here, go outside, enjoy the lake district for all its beauty, then come back with some sensible posts and don''t reply to everyone on here.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Oh please LDC you start another thread with that title and don''t expect a response? Of course you do, that''s why you did it, attention seeking again! Its not often I agree with Morty but you really have recently become a total bore.

Do yourself a favour mate, take a couple of weeks off from posting on here, go outside, enjoy the lake district for all its beauty, then come back with some sensible posts and don''t reply to everyone on here.[/quote]

Not surprisingly, I was a bit riled at the attacks on that thread because the "slowly slowly" point stands - and it is a good one.  You do yourself a favour and take posts at face value. 

So after all the rancour that post caused you felt it necessary to start a thread with the same title? If that''s not attention seeking I really don''t know what is!

Ron Manager wrote the following post at 14/02/2015 6:34 PM:

So after all the rancour that post caused you felt it necessary to start a thread with the same title? If that''s not attention seeking I really don''t know what is!

Its blatant and childlike.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]So after all the rancour that post caused you felt it necessary to start a thread with the same title? If that''s not attention seeking I really don''t know what is![/quote]Its not the same title!!  Its the same message - and it is a relevant message. Don''t worry, I''m not going to spend all evening arguing with a load of toss pots who can''t take threads at face value, or at least talk about the football.  The slowly, slowly, eating away at the teams above us is where we are at.   We had an excellent win today and all you can do is have a go at a fellow football fan for re-iterating a point that was ruined by a load of idiots before - but a point that states the reality of the situation.  Talk about the football, or don''t bother to talk at all.

Oh p!!s off lakey, you knew exactly the reaction you would get from that title, more fool me from biting!

I won''t call you a racist because I understood your initial post wasn''t meant to be racist but it certainly could have been worded differently so you wouldn''t need a caveat to explain the title.

What I will stick to though is you think by making provactive thread titles you aim to get a response and thus say "look at me"! Yep, I responded and thus have given you the opportunity for an argument.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Oh p!!s off lakey, you knew exactly the reaction you would get from that title, more fool me from biting!

I won''t call you a racist because I understood your initial post wasn''t meant to be racist but it certainly could have been worded differently so you wouldn''t need a caveat to explain the title.

What I will stick to though is you think by making provactive thread titles you aim to get a response and thus say "look at me"! Yep, I responded and thus have given you the opportunity for an argument.[/quote]

Only people that want to be provoked will find this thread provocative.   For goodness sake, the thread is at best stating the obvious, boring maybe, uninteresting maybe, provocative no.  Just leave it be and it would go away if the footballing point isn''t worth discussing. We had a great win today, do people really feel the need to pick fights?

Provocative? Of course it was after the previous post that created so much discourse! You now seem to be trying diffuse the argument you have created as is your wont!

OTBC

The point of ......... Ah gainer I can''t be ar*ed to argue with you!

What suburb of Windhoek do you reside in gainer, lived 10 years in SA went to Windhoek many times?

What makes you think I lived in a Windhoek suburb? I haven''t lived in Calgary or Liverpool suburb or city proper either but you didn''t ask about them. But I am the face of Norwich City, standing out in a sea of home team jerseys.

Ah so you just put Windhoek as your 2nd line for the fun of it or just to prove that you can spell it!?

Gainer, we all know your a troll so have a good night and make sure you hide the tissues from your mum!

OTBC

"I''m disappointed with all these personal attacks on LDC - he frequently makes valid points in an upbeat manner and I enjoy his spirit."

I''m guessing it''s methylated spirits, at least that would explain the brain damage.