Sign in to follow this  
pete

Olsson injury how bad

MO with assist seems to have responded to Neil rocket but suffered injury today. Did it look bad? Garrido to replace if necessary but perhaps second best. Will Olsson be out for long term? Any info gratefully received.

Morty you numbskull I just wanted to gauge how serious the injury looked to those present. Why don''t you p"ss off back to another place where you can badmouth this board.

Would appreciate some serious input but too much to hope for. Luckily for all of you I have decided to stay away as any game attended this season City have been awful, consider maybe an unlucky omen.

[quote user="pete"]Morty you numbskull I just wanted to gauge how serious the injury looked to those present. Why don''t you p"ss off back to another place where you can badmouth this board.

Would appreciate some serious input but too much to hope for. Luckily for all of you I have decided to stay away as any game attended this season City have been awful, consider maybe an unlucky omen.[/quote]Awww, someone not get any Valentines cards?[:(]Wow, what a great fan you are, you see the odd bad game and you stick your bottom lip out and refuse to go any more?

He hobbled off but hope its not too serious as he had a great game today whizzing up and down that wing. If its only a tight calf he might still make Watford dont you think?

If he makes the Watford game he had better watch out. In the home encounter he was flattened behind the play. The assistant referee reported the incident to the ref and a Red Card was issued to the Watford player defender Eskstrand a Swedish International.

It could well be that there was a certain amount of ill feeling between these two and it is doubtful if the Carrow Rd incident would have improved things.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="pete"]Morty you numbskull I just wanted to gauge how serious the injury looked to those present. Why don''t you p"ss off back to another place where you can badmouth this board.

Would appreciate some serious input but too much to hope for. Luckily for all of you I have decided to stay away as any game attended this season City have been awful, consider maybe an unlucky omen.[/quote]Awww, someone not get any Valentines cards?[:(]Wow, what a great fan you are, you see the odd bad game and you stick your bottom lip out and refuse to go any more?[/quote]

Compete and utter prat.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete"]Morty you numbskull I just wanted to gauge how serious the injury looked to those present. Why don''t you p"ss off back to another place where you can badmouth this board.

Would appreciate some serious input but too much to hope for. Luckily for all of you I have decided to stay away as any game attended this season City have been awful, consider maybe an unlucky omen.[/quote]Awww, someone not get any Valentines cards?[:(]Wow, what a great fan you are, you see the odd bad game and you stick your bottom lip out and refuse to go any more?[/quote]

Compete and utter prat.[/quote]Well done, another post without mentioning Hoolahan[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="pete"]Morty you numbskull I just wanted to gauge how serious the injury looked to those present. Why don''t you p"ss off back to another place where you can badmouth this board.

Compete and utter prat.[/quote]Well done, another post without mentioning Hoolahan[;)][/quote]

I apologise for idolising a Norwich Legend.

Herman ~ "Tight calf".

It''s a football forum, Herman.

Hardly the place to bring up your latest sodomy case.

morty ~ "someone not get any Valentines cards?"

And on that note, did you and the missus get back together, even for the boys sake?

Or did she decide that that extra couple of inches really does matter?

[quote user="Shyster"]morty ~ "someone not get any Valentines cards?"

And on that note, did you and the missus get back together, even for the boys sake?

Or did she decide that that extra couple of inches really does matter?[/quote]Good Lord man, that was a blast from the past.It might be small, but Mrs Shyster doesn''t half like it in and around her facial area[;)](I''ve missed you, welcome back[:)])

so pete is staying away

yes the start of the season at home was awful but since then are we not one of the top scoring sides at home ?

[quote user="Shyster"]Herman ~ "Tight calf".

It''s a football forum, Herman.

Hardly the place to bring up your latest sodomy case.[/quote]That doesn''t make much sense but made me laugh anyway.As to your question on the other forum, no, obviously not. The American style moderation deemas it impossible to have a decent debate.