Sign in to follow this  
Never  Blue

Derby day.

Before I start I am fully aware of how this is going to make me look but I am really not interested in/bothered by comments like ''plastic fan'' etc. I have my reasons for no longer holding a season ticket so would appreciate it if people didn''t reply if that is the level of intellect that they''re capable of, cheers.

Anyway, back to the point in question, hahaha. I know that it is highly unlikely but I am looking for 2 tickets to the derby match. I am willing to pay good money for them. If you can help I would appreciate it if you could email me at steve_ash@live.co.uk

Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football

[quote user="hardley"]Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football[/quote]Er, that''s a no from me[:D]

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"]This is unbelievable truly unbelievable it makes my blood boil[/quote]On this occasion I actually agree with you.

[quote user="hardley"]Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football[/quote]I agree wholeheartedly with that. I find the antagonism of certain posters (I am sure very much an unrepresentative minority) towards Ipswich Town baffling. I suggest as the Old Farm derby approaches we should bear in mind the wise words of Norfolk heroine and Snakepit season ticket-holder Edith Cavell:"I realise that fanaticism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards any club."

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]This is unbelievable truly unbelievable it makes my blood boil[/quote]On this occasion I actually agree with you.[/quote]

If you find yourself agreeing with me again I duggest you get along to a head Doctor 👍

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]This is unbelievable truly unbelievable it makes my blood boil[/quote]On this occasion I actually agree with you.[/quote]

If you find yourself agreeing with me again I duggest you get along to a head Doctor 👍[/quote]I know you''re on a wind up, don''t worry[;)]But this reminds me of the fans who crawled out of the woodwork in the last few seasons as soon as a Man Utd or Liverpool came to town.

[quote user="Hopeful Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Hopeful Canary"]This is unbelievable truly unbelievable it makes my blood boil[/quote]On this occasion I actually agree with you.[/quote]

If you find yourself agreeing with me again I duggest you get along to a head Doctor 👍[/quote]
A rare truth from Lowestoft

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hardley"]Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football[/quote]I agree wholeheartedly with that. I find the antagonism of certain posters (I am sure very much an unrepresentative minority) towards Ipswich Town baffling. I suggest as the Old Farm derby approaches we should bear in mind the wise words of Norfolk heroine and Snakepit season ticket-holder Edith Cavell:"I realise that fanaticism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards any club."[/quote]....what ever happened to dear Edith?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="hardley"]Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football[/quote]I agree wholeheartedly with that. I find the antagonism of certain posters (I am sure very much an unrepresentative minority) towards Ipswich Town baffling. I suggest as the Old Farm derby approaches we should bear in mind the wise words of Norfolk heroine and Snakepit season ticket-holder Edith Cavell:"I realise that fanaticism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards any club."[/quote]

You are agreeing with a scummer purple !!

If you were a real fan ,, not the plastic that you are / have become . You would also feel the strong dislike of the Suffolk folk ,, it''s a lot of what football is about " tribalism "

Purple is right. If we go up so must the scummers.

Why? Easy - keep the yearly derby matches going plus guaranteed 6 points for us!

Bloody good for the local economy also but that''s a boring argument

[quote user="hardley"]Would it not be a wonderful thing for city to win promotion and take our good neighbors up with us putting East Anglia into the fore front of U.K. football[/quote]Not as wonderful as beating them in the play-off final.

I want it on the record that I want nothing but eternal suffering and damnation for Ipswich town football club.

This desire for a top flight Derby, it''s a fallacy.

Subscribers to Canaries World using their user Name and Password can connect to any teams Player programmes which is a useful way of following our ex players and those out on loans. It even entitles us to follow the success of our tractor boy neighbors.

Would not be a disaster if we both went up.  McCarthy doesn''t have a great record in the top league and they would almost certainly struggle, meaning a better chance for us to get six points than if, say,  Derby went up, who have a manager imo more likely to achieve in the top league.  The hardened tribalists on both sides don''t like the thought of it, but on the other hand a healthy rivalry can be a good thing - and beating Ipswich is one of the most satisfying things a Norwich side can do.....