Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Now here's a man going places

It''s just a shame that the place is ''I lost all my investmets''-on-sea!

http://www.insuranceage.co.uk/insurance-age/news/2393825/towergate-takeover-takes-dramatic-twist

"Shareholders, including Peter Cullum, would have seen their holdings wiped out.

Towergate confirmed at the time that further talks with the unsecured creditors were ongoing.

The FT has now reported: "Two people with knowledge of the situation said secured and unsecured creditors had agreed on the terms, although other people stressed a formal deal had yet to be struck."

The new process would still see Peter Cullum lose his investment but would see the unsecured creditors lead the firm, not the group previously announced."

Apologies to the guy from WOTB from whom I nicked this.

TCC

And the purpose of this meaningless post on our board is ??????????????????????

Round & round & round going nowhere

[quote user="Newton"]

TCC

And the purpose of this meaningless post on our board is ??????????????????????

Round & round & round going nowhere

[/quote]

Why don''t you know the purpose of this post, don''t you know the history of the club you claim to support?

Cracker of a post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[quote user="Newton"]

Cracker of a post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[/quote]

I assuming that your one brain cell finally exploded and your head fell on the keyboard.

[quote user="Newton"]TCC what an interesting post zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]Just shows how lucky we are to have Delia and she, thankfully, didn''t fall for his nonsense the way you did.

said at the time was a good miss,we are far better with Delia, she may make mistakes but she loves the club, ignore the binner is best thing to do, just here to stir

Couldn''t agree more canarywales. Delia gets slagged off here whenever things go wrong but at least she is a genuine supporter, not some foreign shark with a business opportunity

Newton, the fact that you''re not interested about a thread concerning the person who wanted to buy Delia and Michael out shows that your multiple threads about the board and Delia and Michael are inspired not out of an interest in the club but in some small minded vendetta against Delia and Michael. Just feck off please.

He very nearly made it, wonder where we would stand now if he had?

Superb Pro Delia Troll post

Absolutely meaningless

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]He very nearly made it, wonder where we would stand now if he had?[/quote]He didn''t come anywhere near making it.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

http://www.insuranceage.co.uk/insurance-age/news/2393825/towergate-takeover-takes-dramatic-twist

"Shareholders, including Peter Cullum, would have seen their holdings wiped out.

Towergate confirmed at the time that further talks with the unsecured creditors were ongoing.

The FT has now reported: "Two people with knowledge of the situation said secured and unsecured creditors had agreed on the terms, although other people stressed a formal deal had yet to be struck."

The new process would still see Peter Cullum lose his investment but would see the unsecured creditors lead the firm, not the group previously announced."

[/quote]The deal has now been done and Cullum has lost his investment, which formed the vast bulk of his wealth. So no more dreams of buying a football club.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

The deal has now been done and Cullum has lost his investment, which formed the vast bulk of his wealth. So no more dreams of buying a football club.
[/quote]

He could probably afford a copy of FIFA/Championship/Football Manager game but knowing these business men he probably only had a works PC so he''ll have to buy one of those as well.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]

The deal has now been done and Cullum has lost his investment, which formed the vast bulk of his wealth. So no more dreams of buying a football club.
[/quote]

He could probably afford a copy of FIFA/Championship/Football Manager game but knowing these business men he probably only had a works PC so he''ll have to buy one of those as well.

[/quote]

Yes, he''s only worth about £250m now. Don''t feel too sorry for him.....

All nicely tucked up in a bank in the Cayman Island''s no doubt sgncfc. £250 million could still buy a football club for a man with time on his hands. He would not be ruled out as he hasn''t done anything illegal - other than sell a false dream like most football owners do!

[quote user="shefcanary"]All nicely tucked up in a bank in the Cayman Island''s no doubt sgncfc. £250 million could still buy a football club for a man with time on his hands. He would not be ruled out as he hasn''t done anything illegal - other than sell a false dream like most football owners do![/quote]

He wasn''t prepared to buy our club when he had loads of money so why would he now that he''s down to his last £250M.