Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Team today

Pleased jerome dropped

Not pleased Bennett playing

Pleased bassong playing

Pleased hoolahan playing

Actually don''t think it''s too bad of a team!

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]Happy with the team, especially hoolahan/grabban but a bit sorry to see Redmond on the left and Whittaker still in.

Much better shape than of late.[/quote]
The way that the official club twitter put the team out makes me believe that Bennett will be playing on the left with Redmond staying on the right. Either way, it still highlights our need for a winger who prefers to play on the left in order to balance out the team.
If Norwich could bring in only one player, it should be a left winger.

COuld be 4411, 4231 or more likely another stab at 4141

Whits Martin Seb Olsson

Tettey

Redmond Wes Bj Bennett

Grabban

Which looks balanced.

Martin exceptionally lucky to survive, as are olsson & BJ after last weeks horrorshow, Surprised at bennett and wes - neither had any impact at all last week but we know wes can make a difference - big chance for bennett. Hopefully they have shown they canplay the formation during the week.

While hooper and Jerome also look v unlucky given the team failure were clearly behind then last week.

Strength of squad finally showing; it still looks strong despite 8 possible positional changes.

Have had some growing confidence during the weak; no time for squeaky bums but earn your professional pay

think you will find e.bennett is probably playing to give whittaker more protection and move redmond to left. well thats a guess.

[quote user="andy 1974"]Doesn''t look bad except that I hope Whittaker is up for dealing with their danger man Gray who plays on the left. Would have rather Martin play there[/quote]

^^^^ this ^^^^^

is it possible to switch to a 2 striker system in the game by substituting Jerome and Hooper (or Lafferty) on to freshen the game up. Surely the other team will be quite nervous seeing two further (and fresh & on form) coming on from the bench to attack the game in an alternative way.

Also if the one system striker is best for us, and Hoops and Jerome are our next best, then is Lafferty surplus to requirements? i''m not sure LM is going to be his future position here.

Well it certainly a brave selection (which may end up being called stupid if we lose!!)

Agree need to change things after last week and not opposed to the team, although would have stuck with jerome as striker.

Main concern is that with 5 changes there is no consistency and players wont have the I tuition you build from playing games together week in and week out.

Let''s hope the gamble pays off, we need a result today

[quote user="Chopper Harris"]http://carrowroad.net/cnews/index.php?post=lafferty-subject-of-twitter-gossip[/quote]

Interesting. Perhaps A. Neil had a word with McNally saying he would more or less be not needed in the team. Maybe even N.Adams expressed concern that he wouldn''t be needed.

todays team looks quite lightweight not much height either better be careful not to give many set pieces away

I would imagine Birmingham to have a advantage with set pieces height wise !

He wasn''t happy with last weeks performence and effort and has shaken it up. Good management.

Jerome and Hooper on the bench, wtfHooper needs to get games.I hope he knows what he is doing.