Sign in to follow this  
rich

premier league were having a laugh.

apart from greeno,safri and shackell everyone else should be embarassed by that, especially worthy.

this is a gutless start we need to sort it out fast because right now were nothing more than a mediocore championship side.

This has been a less than convincing start and i fear we might regret this opening stutter.  Ashton is scoring, yet still misses gilt-edged chances, Leon doesnt look at all comfortable and Thorne adds very little.  For me our strikeforce, which was always considered too good for this league, is one of the biggest components which is letting us down so badly. We simply cannot go on missing such chances!!!

Again I agree. It was the strikers who let us down today ! Ashton missed too many chances, and his first touch was very poor on occassions.

McKenzie wastes FAR FAR too many opportunities.

Absolutely agree.

Last season had we had turned a couple of draws to wins, its turns out we would have stayed up. I just hope the same thing doesnt happen this season

After three poor games we need to start addressing some of the problems. Despite being one of the fittest sides in the league ! we dont seem to be able to last 90 minutes. The last ten minutes today belonged to Palace. Passing we are unable to play a simple passing game thump it up to Ashton time after time. Predictability - we must be one of the easiest teams to play against because as already said thump it up to Ashton or a quick throw to Huckerby to chase down the left hand side end of our game plan.

Coventry,Crewe and Palace have been able to slice through our defence with neat one - two passing moves but not us route one time after time.

Worthington has not replaced the quality of the players we released only the numbers and does he realise that a substitute is allowed before the eightieth minute. I feel that either Worthington or the coaching staff must be replaced and soon.