Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Alex Neil & Hamilton might just be a good fit!

If this is what we can expect he can take his staff and head back home!

Inept tactics, inept plan b, no motivation or passion shown and the worst game we have played under any manager for some time......

Really dissapointed with him and the players.....don''t deserve to pick up any wage this week you haven''t earned them.....donate them to charity!

the first bad performance under him. What was really disappointing was just the hit and hope balls that we continuously tried, there didn''t seem to be many ideas of how to break them down. He was known at Hamilton for getting his teams to show a lot of desire and to play good football, hopefully he can do that here, but he needs to do that fast.

The thing for me is this is his first time in charge.

Till this week Phelan & Holt have pretty much been in control and the team pretty much picked itself....could have bee Adams pickibg the team.

Yesterday was all about Neil, his formation his tactics and his sub to change to one striker and we got beaten at that point!

Long ball all afternoon and players were not motivated and couldn''t give a toss, that to me says alot about lack of respect towards the new manager by the players.

Pre game us mere fans questioned the line up then what do seasoned pros in that team think? Did some of those bigger egos think what the hell is he doing too?

I know they are proffessionals but heck I dont think one supporter didn''t see what was coming so did the players too?

I''m really not convinced this is one gamble too far and a loss against Brum next weekend could see us 7 points outside the play offs thats a big ask and failure by Neil, the pkayers and board.

I''m not keen on this appointment and Neil''s press conferences makes me question if he really has what it takes.......would have been better sticking with Adams / Phelan or going for experience with this squad IMO

Yesterday was awful but we can''t keep over reacting everytime we have a defeat, we''ll go through a manager every month at that rate. He may or may not be the right appointment, if at the end of the season it hasnt worked and yesterday''s performance was repeated on too many occasions then will be the time. Now is the time to shut up and do our bit to make this work.

If I have to sit through another 90 minutes of 5 defenders and hoofball like that I''ll not bother for the fist time in 20 odd years.

Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.

It is less obvious than perhaps it was a week ago. If the first team, professional development squad and academy have been coached on a technical passing game but we are moving to a kick and run approach, substantive change will be needed at all levels.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]It is less obvious than perhaps it was a week ago. If the first team, professional development squad and academy have been coached on a technical passing game but we are moving to a kick and run approach, substantive change will be needed at all levels.[/quote]

And to think some people didn''t want Pulis...

[quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
Bournemouth was good but wasn''t his team, that was Phelan.
First half against Cardiff was okay, second half was pathetic.
All of yesterday was pathetic.
That''s three consecutive halves of patheticness.
Shoehorn as many jocks into the team as possible and play hoofball.
It is already quite obvious that we''ve basically hired Peter Grant Junior.
We need to be thinking outside the box and looking at the Australasian and South American leagues.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]It is less obvious than perhaps it was a week ago. If the first team, professional development squad and academy have been coached on a technical passing game but we are moving to a kick and run approach, substantive change will be needed at all levels.[/quote]

LOL ....

HTF are we gonna win 4-0 tonight???

Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha 
At the absolute pillocks that as per usual completely over-exemplified and took issue rather than sitting on their hands, having a bit of intelligence about them and seeing how things developed. It was pathetic at the time, looks even worse now!

Why does everything nowadays need to be seen through a narrow tabloid focus. It''s all hero to zero, black and white. Life is not like that. Neil is neither the messiah nor Brian but somwhere in between. Enjoy the ups and downs, there will be lots but FFS stop being walking, talking Sky sports hysterical sensationalists where everybody is eithe on cloud 9 or down in the doldrums

Rudyard Kipling wrote If in the Kate 19th century and hthe words below are as true today as they ere then

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

Blah, blah, blah and then

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son.

So take a step back, stop the hysterical nonsense, keep your head whilst all around are losing theirs and in early May the premier league will be yours.

And whilst I''m at it how many times do you hear managers saying they are devastated. . Devastation is a family bereavement of a natural disaster not losing a football match.

coupon fcker tonight ..Celtic got beat by St Johnstone at Celtic park so these results happen lol .that''s football lads lol

Hamilton still haven''t won a game since he left either, while he''s taken us from 11 points off the automatics, into them and only 1 point from the top. Incredible. I''m glad we''re away from home in the next couple of games because the opposition can then come out and, as we''ve shown, we do very well when that happens.

Perhaps we should all take a moment and raise our afternoon cups of tea to absent friends....

Here''s to you Indy, Reggie et al...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Perhaps we should all take a moment and raise our afternoon cups of tea to absent friends....

Here''s to you Indy, Reggie et al...

[/quote]Yeah now you mention it, theres a whole raft of miserablists that seem to have gone missing....

I feel for Indy, a slight overreaction but I remember experiencing similar emotions after that Brentford game. Anyone who was there surely must have thought our hopes of automatics were gone..and perhaps our play off hopes too?!

It seemed like there were problems all over the pitch, and not just having to play Whitaker in midfield. The back 4 were as unorganised as I''ve ever seen them, players all over the pitch looked disinterested/out of the game, and the football we played was indescribably poor- repeatedly lumping the ball forward, again and again.. My father and I agreed it was the worst we''d seen since Colchester..it felt, to me, at the the time, like the end of our season.

It makes me appreciate what a fine fine job AN has done to turn it all around and looking back now I think that Brentford game was simply a combination of minor issues that snowballed in to a disastrous performance..

Although I do wonder how much thanks Bassong deserves in our turn around? I recall him coming in after our 5-0 thumping at Fulham under Hughton and Barnett''s/Turner''s performance levels increased no end alongside him. Could never understand the stick he got on this board, the guy is clearly class.

Guess his casual approach and tendency for ''near misses'' when on the ball stuck in people''s minds more than the fact that we are generally a much more organised side with him in the team.

No doubt about it, an in-form Bassong with Tettey in front releasing Johnson has transformed the general performance levels. I think the Norwich midfield under Alex Neil is the best outside the Premiership. Lack of composure and ability to control a game effectively through midfield was the main problem under Hughton, hence the vulnerability and lack of goals. Neil deserves huge credit for the run of results since his arrival, particularly away from home. Scoring goals before and after half-time is a great way to dictate the tempo of a game. The whole machine looks well-controlled and promotion suddenly looks very achievable. Well done to players and management.

On a side-note, I think we''ll see O''Neil start against Bolton and Vadis for Hoolahan at 70mins.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
We need to be thinking outside the box and looking at the Australasian and South American leagues.
[/quote]

Oh, Bor, Bor, Bor, ye of little faith.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="Herman "]Well we''ve given the guy three games and he''s obviously not up to it. I think we need to go past Europe and try another continent.[/quote]
[/quote]

Oh, Bor, Bor, Bor, ye of little faith.[/quote]No. Bor is perfect in every way, can do no wrong, is the arbiter of all things good or bad, has a wonderful sense of humour, has a deep understanding of human nature, wonderful compassion and great knowledge of football. Even when he says one thing and means another....He is my hero.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Anyone that weren''t a bit sceptical are lying.

But the people laughing at Indy are possibly the ones that had blind faith in the previous two managers.

Same crime if you ask me.[/quote]Not so. You may well have been initially sceptical but you are not everybody.