Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

How much more.

He will leave in 26 years having won us 2 Champions Leagues and 13 Premier League titles and move on to an executive director role having been hailed as the greatest manager in a generation with tv pundits talking about "that goal" by Gary Hooper that saved him his job in that infamous 3-3 draw with Brighton.Or he''ll probably get sacked in late January when we fall into a relegation scrap.They''re both equally likely I reckon.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]

he''ll probably get sacked in late January when we fall into a relegation scrap.

[/quote]

To read some posters efforts on here I thought we already are.

A lot of people thought he was a decent sort who would fall on his own sword , not a chance he will stick like glue however much he is damaging the promotion cause , money and ego come before the club. No different to all the others except most of them did have some managerial credentials .

Adams is trying to save face in his interviews by claiming that it was his decision to appoint Phelan. He then goes on to mention time after time, the amount of experience he will bring with him.

If he realises the importance of experience in these matters, why the hell does he think he can function with none whatsoever?

Those deluded individuals who think they are real supporters simply because they blindly back each and every decision really do need to look at themselves. Our decision-makers (or lack of) have made a total hash 2014 every step of the way and even now they continue to sleep walk just as they did this time last year. And there is an element on here who can see no wrong in the running of the club. Incredible.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]

he''ll probably get sacked in late January when we fall into a relegation scrap.[/quote]

To read some posters efforts on here I thought we already are.

[/quote]It''ll probably take time to reach that stage via a couple more managers, a repeat of what happened before. The problem is that the club is run by media luvvies and spivs who know little about football. Their record of managerial appointments is generally atrocious as evidenced by the appointment of Hughton and the consideration of Mackay, neither of whom would play progressive technical football.We''ll always be at risk of relegation if we go for the low quality end of the market and end up appointing a radio commentator with a poor footballing record at U18 level when we don''t get the top choices. The chances are that they didn''t sack Hughton earlier because when it comes to recruitment they''re clueless, don''t plan ahead and generally don''t know what to do.The board probably didn''t search round Europe for a manager because they haven''t a clue about football and wouldn''t know a good European manager even if one bit them on the 4rs3. If the next Wenger came on their radar they''d probably favour some nobody on the grounds that they had more championship experience.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As I was saying.[/quote]

Til. It should not have to come to us being "relegation threatened" for Adams to come under pressure. The current league position and the current run of form are both completely unacceptable. In addition team performances and the body language of the players appear to be getting worse not better.

I had hoped he may be another Peter Grant and would hold his hands up but Adams ruthless ditching and scapegoating of Robson unfortunately shows that he will do whatever it takes to cling on to this job and who can blame him given he knows that there will never be another board of directors at a championship club stupid enough to give him the top job when he;s completely unqualified for it. Sadly, therefore, with our boards track record it may well take serious uproar and discontent from the stands before anything is done to end this ridiculous gamble by which time the automatic promotion ship could well have sailed.

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="TIL 1010"]As I was saying.[/quote] Til. It should not have to come to us being "relegation threatened" for Adams to come under pressure. The current league position and the current run of form are both completely unacceptable. In addition team performances and the body language of the players appear to be getting worse not better. I had hoped he may be another Peter Grant and would hold his hands up but Adams ruthless ditching and scapegoating of Robson unfortunately shows that he will do whatever it takes to cling on to this job and who can blame him given he knows that there will never be another board of directors at a championship club stupid enough to give him the top job when he;s completely unqualified for it. Sadly, therefore, with our boards track record it may well take serious uproar and discontent from the stands before anything is done to end this ridiculous gamble by which time the automatic promotion ship could well have sailed.[/quote]

I should worry you that you are starting to sound like you''re one of Waveney''s multiple personalities.