Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Emergency Loan Window

The emergency loan window shuts tomorrow so no more deals until January. Do you think we need to bring anyone in and if so, who?

IMO it depends how long we think it will be before our injured guys come back. I think I''d be surprised if we got anyone, though you never know - but for me they''d need to be good enough to start. Perhaps Phelan will turn up with someone decent in tow?!

[quote user="morty"]A left sided midfielder.[/quote]This. A bit of balance.A right back wouldn''t go amiss, sorry Russell.

I am much more concerned about the absence of an experienced manager than the magnitude of the CEO''s bonus. However, I think change on the former front is unlikely unless we find ourselves in relegation trouble which with a poor December is a real possibility.

[quote user="John thaw"]I agree with Dean Coney but we also need and emergency loan CEO that has the morales not to bank a huge bonus after we get relegated![/quote]

are you from suffolk, perhaps ?

as you don''t sound too bright

from someone who only joined this forum a few weeks back !you fool no one - bar yourself

[quote user="John thaw"][quote user="Herman "]How about answering the OP instead of moaning about the manager/CEO.[/quote]

That is where the problem is not the playing squad[/quote]The squad could do with freshening up as well.

[quote user="John thaw"][quote user="Herman "]How about answering the OP instead of moaning about the manager/CEO.[/quote]

That is where the problem is not the playing squad[/quote]But thread is about the playing squad , not the manager....but you knew that didn''t you Waveney.Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / John thaw / John tree / Canary buffet

Left sided midfielder option has been needed for weeks.

Also a leader and organiser for the back 4 - other than we have so many cbs already...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="John thaw"][quote user="Herman "]How about answering the OP instead of moaning about the manager/CEO.
[/quote] That is where the problem is not the playing squad[/quote]

But thread is about the playing squad , not the manager....but you knew that didn''t you Waveney.

Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / John thaw / John tree / Canary buffet

[/quote]

Far to much time on your hands................YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN