Sign in to follow this  
timmmytimtimtim

Elliot Bennett

Footballer who can''t get into the first team, thinks he''s better than those that are in the team, is p-e-e-d off.Must be a dozen of those at every Club.

Playing well for Brighton, has hardly played this season for us as he needs match fitness from being out so long, the few games he''s had when he did play he didn''t look very good.Depends how stupid Adams is really. He''s a great asset this year to have, he''s a month to get his fitness up. Hopefully Redmond on the left (unfortunately because we haven''t got a LM) and Benno on the right. Make it happen Neil.

Sorry to strike a different note but our squad is on the fatty side of bloated, Elliot is not going to get into the 16 man squad on a regular basis we are still paying out about 30M on wages.

Ergo.. he needs to go.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

Don''t mind him mate, he''s just a bit of a c*nt, best to just ignore him/them (I hear he''s Buh as well). Thanks for sharing, it''s hard being a new poster these days, was easier in the lambert days when things were rosy[/quote]

Come down my allotment and say that to my face, you pie-selling old trout, and I''ll give you what for.

Keeping E Bennett fit at Bolton until the probable sale of Redmond in January is the right decision. He missed the whole of last season and will return to form and be again the real asset he was prior to injury.

Redmond has improved his crossing, but given his attacking nature, simply has not been a sufficient goal scoring threat. I would accept £10m and don''t believe we need to purchase replacement with the squad we have. Both Murphy''s plus E Bennet and the versatility of other midfielders are sufficient.

Hooper needs to start the next game and we need to place more pressure on players by dropping them after a poor performance. Get our current players fighting for their places in the 1st 11 rather than having this guaranteed 1st 11.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Why has he been loaned out for more time? It''s not like he''ll be near the top earners at the club.[/quote]Because come January he will sign for them .

From todays presser.......Adams: "Elliott Bennett is still part of our plans, he''s not someone we

want to lose. He just needs games and he''s getting that at Brighton."Sounds good to me. He comes back fit and raring to go so what''s wrong with that?Be like a new signing.

[quote user="lappinitup"]From todays presser.......Adams: "Elliott Bennett is still part of our plans, he''s not someone we

want to lose. He just needs games and he''s getting that at Brighton."Sounds good to me. He comes back fit and raring to go so what''s wrong with that?Be like a new signing.[/quote]Standard stuff he said much the same about Rvw , ditto Hooper but i wouldnt bet on the striker being here after January either .

[quote user="Puppet Out"]Standard stuff he said much the same about Rvw , ditto Hooper but i wouldnt bet on the striker being here after January either .[/quote]There is only one certainty in football. Whether they stay or go, your ilk will still whinge about it.......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Puppet Out"]Standard stuff he said much the same about Rvw , ditto Hooper but i wouldnt bet on the striker being here after January either .[/quote]There is only one certainty in football. Whether they stay or go, your ilk will still whinge about it.......[/quote]And your ilk will always lick the behinds of the Board however low we sink .

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 26/11/2014 5:08 PM:

Playing well for Brighton, has hardly played this season for us as he needs match fitness from being out so long, the few games he''s had when he did play he didn''t look very good.Depends how stupid Adams is really. He''s a great asset this year to have, he''s a month to get his fitness up. Hopefully Redmond on the left (unfortunately because we haven''t got a LM) and Benno on the right. Make it happen Neil.

He had 3 starts and came on 4 times as a sub, then just disapeared after the Shrewsbury game. To be honest he didn''t look very good when I saw him play, and with a big squad there are others waiting to take your place. The problem is those that have replaced him havnt really done a lot more. I do wonder about Neil''s ability to use this big squad to our best advantage, it''s easy to moan though when we are in a bad patch. If Benno has been doing well at Brighton I am really pleased for him, we need him in our side playing at his best.