Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Board Must Go

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I predict Adams will still be manager at Norwich after Lennon and Mackay have left their current positions. We shall see.[/quote]Indeed we shall, YC.Mind you, it''d not surprise me if Malky were to leave Wigan for ,shall we say, non football related reasons !

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Whilst I do not subscribe to the Newton view that cost was the be all and end all of the board''s managerial decision, nevertheless TCC and a few others are totally deluded if they seriously believe that it had no bearing on it at all.All businesses work on budgets, and clearly Norwich''s budget for staff of all levels was greatly affected by relegation.Of course we are never privy to the minutae of this , but it surely is not beyond the realms of possibility that the likes of Lennon and Mackay were holding out for a sum that was over budget and Adams was not ?Whether those who set the budget knew what they were doing or its implication was too rigid is another question, of course.[/quote]

Of course, Reggie, we can all speculate about such things but are unlikely to know the answer from our musings on here. What we can speculate about, however, and will eventually be able to witness, is where Norwich, Bolton and Wigan will finish in the division this season. My view is that Norwich will finish the highest and, further, just for fun, I predict Adams will still be manager at Norwich after Lennon and Mackay have left their current positions. We shall see.

[/quote]Lennon and McKay are so far ahead of Adams that to try make out we have the better man is just comical  , Adams will never ever manage another football club after he is finally sacked , he will end up flogging mobiles like another of our great leaders .

[quote user="Puppet Out"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Whilst I do not subscribe to the Newton view that cost was the be all and end all of the board''s managerial decision, nevertheless TCC and a few others are totally deluded if they seriously believe that it had no bearing on it at all.All businesses work on budgets, and clearly Norwich''s budget for staff of all levels was greatly affected by relegation.Of course we are never privy to the minutae of this , but it surely is not beyond the realms of possibility that the likes of Lennon and Mackay were holding out for a sum that was over budget and Adams was not ?Whether those who set the budget knew what they were doing or its implication was too rigid is another question, of course.[/quote]

Of course, Reggie, we can all speculate about such things but are unlikely to know the answer from our musings on here. What we can speculate about, however, and will eventually be able to witness, is where Norwich, Bolton and Wigan will finish in the division this season. My view is that Norwich will finish the highest and, further, just for fun, I predict Adams will still be manager at Norwich after Lennon and Mackay have left their current positions. We shall see.

[/quote]Lennon and McKay are so far ahead of Adams that to try make out we have the better man is just comical  , Adams will never ever manage another football club after he is finally sacked , he will end up flogging mobiles like another of our great leaders .[/quote]

Well I''ll donate a £1 to the CSF for every position Bolton finish above us and a further £1 for every position Wigan finish above us. How about you matching that to back up your faith in those two?

Give those two teams the same money we''ve got with those two managers and you could virtually guarantee they''d be above us, not a fair comparison in any way

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Give those two teams the same money we''ve got with those two managers and you could virtually guarantee they''d be above us, not a fair comparison in any way[/quote]

Haven''t those two clubs spunked away their parachute payments whilst employing a number of reasonable managers along the way ?

[quote user="Mickdundee"]Give those two teams the same money we''ve got with those two managers and you could virtually guarantee they''d be above us, not a fair comparison in any way[/quote]

Well I didn''t bring it up Mick. I wasn''t making the comparison. Just responding to it. What would you call a fair comparison?