Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

PinkUn Posters Insecurities

From a psychological point of view, it''s always fascinating to see how this forum and it''s users responds to downturns in form etc.

There''s a few genuine, rather intelligent individuals on here who break it down and look at statistics, tactical changes etc

Then there''s the majority. Those who are disappointed in our form, disappointed in decisions made but constructively make their point.

Then there''s - ahem, the rest. Most of them were quiet at the start of the season, some have been vocal from the start. They usually appear full of anger, sometimes bordering on psychotic.

There''s a reason for that. There''s a reason why these certain individuals personally attack Adams, disrespect him and the board. Some of them even make stuff up about the respective people.

That reason is psychologically confirmed as....small penis syndrome.

So next time you get yourself ready to reply to the next poster who calls Adams a ''radio commentator clown'' or something similar. Or the board ''clueless prats'' Just remember why they''re saying that. And leave them to it.

Hogesar, excellent OP

I too am fascinated by the psychology of football fans

[quote user="Buh"]Hogesar, excellent OP

I too am fascinated by the psychology of football fans[/quote]

Which you demonstrate by being offensive more often than not , instead of giving a reasoned response to a poster ?

You must be studying the reaction of fans once they have been abusednorninsulted I guess ?

personally it is genitalia of the opposite sex most of these folk are - as opposed to what size they have