Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Morty

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Dont know if you look at your PMs but I sent you one. :)[/quote]I have replied[Y]

Hopefully. Although i hadn''t joined it is a good place to visit and read some decent posting. Before this thread gets pulled, all the best to it[Y]

Respect to all on the other side......except to those who act holier than thou there, who then come back and sh*t all over the pink''un  with name calling and doing the very things they complain about over there....... 

[quote user="lake district canary"]Respect to all on the other side......except to those who act holier than thou there, who then come back and sh*t all over the pink''un  with name calling and doing the very things they complain about over there....... 

[/quote]

😃

[quote user="lake district canary"]Respect to all on the other side......except to those who act holier than thou there, who then come back and sh*t all over the pink''un  with name calling and doing the very things they complain about over there....... 

[/quote]Anyone particular in mind?[:)]

lake district canary wrote the following post at 28/11/2014 6:17 PM:

Respect to all on the other side......except to those who act holier than thou there, who then come back and sh*t all over the pink''un with name calling and doing the very things they complain about over there.......

🐓