Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Roy Keane - gone again

How did Keane get on with Phelan ?

Say we don''t get a result/ win tomorrow. What odds on Keane and Phelan as a team up.

And don''t go giving me the Ip**it link cos some were calling for McCarthy not that long ago.

Not something I thought of initially but mentioned to me me by a fellow North East Canary earlier today.

Food for thought should things go wrong tomorrow

To be fair to everyone else in that League at that time, Roy did spend in excess of £100M getting Sunderland up.....not that impressive really.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]To be fair to everyone else in that League at that time, Roy did spend in excess of £100M getting Sunderland up.....not that impressive really.[/quote]

But can still be classed as a success and not ''Been successful nowhere as a manager'' as Herts said.

As I mentioned in a previous thread some time ago, if Keane is ever involved at our club it will be one of those situations that would certainly get me thinking about my support of the club. Nothing to do with his Ipswich connection, his success or failure....just that this is the same man who, amongst various examples of bad behaviour, went out to deliberately break the leg of another player and end his career, and then who writes about it and seems to have no regrets or remorse.

As for Villa, their performances simply did not improve during his time with the club, they have sprung the odd decent result just like last season, but continue to dramatically under perform.

Seemed like an odd pairing, an odd choice for Roy Keane and I can''t say I''m that surprised it''s not lasted long.Not sure I''d want Roy Keane here as he seems to have a few too many anger issues. I think you really need someone who has a better control of their emotions. How can you get a group of 18 men calm, focused and emotionally ready for a game of football if you can''t even control yourself?

Having Roy Keane in the coaching setup at any club is a guarantee of getting bad mood in the player group.

Infact, Keane is a catalyst for everything related to moaning, ill discpline, bad luck, more moaning, and ugly beards.

Dubai Mark.......''''As I mentioned in a previous thread some time ago, if Keane is ever involved at our club it will be one of those situations that would certainly get me thinking about my support of the club. Nothing to do with his Ipswich connection, his success or failure....just that this is the same man who, amongst various examples of bad behaviour, went out to deliberately break the leg of another player and end his career, and then who writes about it and seems to have no regrets or remorse. ''''

I would also consider withdrawing my support for the Club if ''that man'' ever darkens the doors of CR as an employee...at any level.

I would only return to following City once he left. He is a boorish thug, whos modus operandii is malevolence .

As for him being a shy family man, as Jason Macateer said...''for someone that doesnt like the limelight, he sure knows where the switch is''

Books, Brawls and Broken Legs.....why would we wish that on our Club??