Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

Reading Match Thread

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="coming on strong"]We''ve dominated the game but just don''t have any luck at the moment.[/quote]i''m sorry??!! we''ve what??? Reading have been playing keep ball for nearly all of the 2nd half...[/quote]But they''ve not done too much with it. It''s easy to be negative but Norwich just haven''t had the rub of the green lately.

So many worrying things. Our home form is atrocious, we are letting in Sunday League goals and there is no sign of life or turnaround. However, the worst thing for me is that no one appears to want to win this League, it''s all just there for the taking. If we had carried on even half of our momentum from the promising start when we''d still be several points clear at the top. He needs to go. Something needs to happen. We deserve a strong, quality manager and the defence needs sorting sharpish too. The new manager should get January to sort any holes at the back and make the most of this squad.We will become less and less attractive to good managers as we keep sliding down the table.From top to bottom half..eurgh!

Is it time for gallows humour now? I have given up hope on promotion as long as this clown is in charge. He has to go tonight! No doubt he won''t because the board dont have a clue. Enjoy a long, painful stay at this level lads until something changes. Completely pissed off with Norwich at the moment, what a joke!

[quote user="coming on strong"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="coming on strong"]We''ve dominated the game but just don''t have any luck at the moment.[/quote]i''m sorry??!! we''ve what??? Reading have been playing keep ball for nearly all of the 2nd half...[/quote]But they''ve not done too much with it. It''s easy to be negative but Norwich just haven''t had the rub of the green lately.[/quote]1 win in 10 is a bit more than "rub of the green"

We have decent players as most observers agree but they are clearly low in confidence as a result of the on-going desperate run of results. This suggests that the tactics are wrong and that''s down to Neil Adams. I hope that Phelan can help him correct this but if we continue as we are we shall soon be looking over our shoulders at the relegation places.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]Binners scored in the 95th minute for their 3 points today....[/quote]shame we''d need to score twice then really isn''t it?

1 win in ten is a shocking stat for a team song the stall out for an auto promotion spot. At this rate we''ll do well to grab a play off spot.

Do I want Adams to go? Didn''t want him as manager in the first place. A good coach but a bit of a bambi manager. If the right person is out there we seriously need to start considering the option. The performance and points tally aren''t changing enough if we want to keep up with the front runners.

Over to you, McNally.

[quote user="AJ"]1 win in ten is a shocking stat for a team song the stall out for an auto promotion spot. At this rate we''ll do well to grab a play off spot .[/quote]it''s also relegation form....Wolves did it don''t forget....how long do they leave it?

Utter dross. Some players clearly lacking confidence, some trying their hardest and some not trying at all.

Managers stand and fall by their record. One win in 10 is indefensible especially given the strength of our squad. As much as I like Neil Adams as a radio commentator he has to go now as manager. I''m praying for Pulis but I know we won''t get him. So utterly depressing.