Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

What If the real fact is that the team are actually not that good?

I wanted Adams to do well when appointed for those last few games in the Prem. But the boards decision to appoint full time for the Championship with funds and parachute payments was a weird one. We all knew this. But...Adams aside, his shortcomings and all.....but what about the fact we have quite average players actually. Very little quality for me ...it''s there in places but under Hughton, as now in Adams we possibly have a mid table Championship team. We are where we always were going to be. I keep reading about how great our squad is, but I don''t see much evidence of it on the pitch. And Adams isn''t able to make a silk purse from a sows ear. Lambert could. Time to concede that this season is about over for any genuine top 6 chance I fear. The Board take most responsibility and I guess Adams does for the shape, the subs , the signings. But this group of players for sure isn''t helping the NCFC cause.

What nonsense.Our squad is the strongest in the division.  Or are you seriously saying Readings was better today?It''s about motivation, tactics, personnel and basics, like beating the first man on a cross, filling the midfield and not continuing the play a right back in the centre.

I think its a fair point. I don''t think our squad is as good as some think though the manager is not helping.They are certainly doing their best to prove it.

Attack and midfield is good enough, defence, manager and tactics are abysmal. We have treated this league like we are Barcelona. We are not.

We may have technically better players than most in this league but the gap is marginal and it is inexcusable at how Adams has set us up. His efforts to replace Bassong have spectacularly failed as well. Ironically his failings are the opposite of Hughtons.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]but...but.....but.. its "the best squad in the division"...[/quote]It''s "the best squad in the division" led by the "best managerial candidate across Europe".We should be six points clear at the top.