Sign in to follow this  
he

Still hope of avoiding League One next season

Didn''t think I should have to be worried about this season, but I just took myself in checking how far Norwich was away from the relagation zone. I can inform you that it''s nine points down to Brighton in 22nd place with 18 points so we are secure so far. But the form isn''t convincing, but as a mid table club.

It is shocking to se a see a team as a unity collapse in the Norwich kind of way. From top of the League to mid table in a matter of months is really poor. I have always been positive towards Neil Adams as a pundit and person, but I am sorry to say that his managerial career is getting embarassing. Still hoping he can get the team back on track though.

I reckon we need 50 to 51 points to be safe. So 24 more needed. I think we are okay though and should be able to consolidate mid table. Acceptable though? No

We''re still only 4 points off the playoffs. We just need to sneak a win and I''m sure the tide will turn. Nobody is running away with the league so far this season and if we can put a run together then we''ll be back challenging the top two soon enough. OTBC!