Sign in to follow this  
Newton

Adams will stay- don't you all understand it yet ?

You could be right Toe. But your preferred model of the Marcus Evans type would still be worse. The fact that you fail to understand how people can be altruistic and believe in others is probably alien to you. But that in turn says more about you than them. Thank God the world is a better place than the one in your head[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

You could be right Toe. But your preferred model of the Marcus Evans type would still be worse. The fact that you fail to understand how people can be altruistic and believe in others is probably alien to you. But that in turn says more about you than them. Thank God the world is a better place than the one in your head[;)]

[/quote]

Nutty, what makes you think he has his head yet. It may still be in production in the factory of Robots On Demand Inc. In any event, most of the input sounds like it''s coming from the other end, assuming those robots have one of those. 

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"] On top of that there are the three or four restaurants that Delia would have to find new premises for if they ever did sell the club.

[/quote]

So you think the restaurants are Delia''s personal ventures and any profit goes to her ???

What an idiot you are.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Nutty, what makes you think he has his head yet. It may still be in production in the factory of Robots On Demand Inc. In any event, most of the input sounds like it''s coming from the other end, assuming those robots have one of those. 

[/quote]Gentlemen most of the posts I have made on this thread have had more than a little hint of humour about them. This one though does not.I have never once suggested that the way to go is that they sell to a "Marcus Evans" type, but would I like fresh investment into the club, yes I would. But rather than a Oligarch or sugar daddy, I would prefer us to take a route similar to FC Barcelona,. Where members of the football club pay an annual fee which is invested into the club and each person then votes on who the club president/chairman/CEO is for that year. If the people in charge of the club are making good decisions which are benefiting the football club they would obviously find it easy to garner the support of the club''s members and continue in their role. This would put to a halt any chance of 2 fans, with even the most altruistic of intentions, keeping hold of the majority shareholding for nearly 20 years and making the same mistakes, over and over and over and over..........You get the point.[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So you think the restaurants are Delia''s personal ventures and any profit goes to her ???

What an idiot you are.

[/quote]Sir, once you resort to name calling it is quite clear that you have lost the argument. Good day!

Well it does appear that Robots On Demand Inc. built his tongue in his cheek Yankee. SoI reckon they could be a bit dodgy....

;)

Toe, the reason I mentioned the Marcus Evans model was because of your belief that better owners would run the club as a business to make THEM lots of lovely dollar. These are in fact the worst type of owners in my opinion.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Toe, the reason I mentioned the Marcus Evans model was because of your belief that better owners would run the club as a business to make THEM lots of lovely dollar. These are in fact the worst type of owners in my opinion.[/quote]That wasn''t the point I was making at all Nigel. I merely said that "if" they wanted to sell it would make sense that they would probably want to get the best price possible for their shares. If this isn''t the case, I''ll quite happily take them off their hands when they want to retire for a fiver and donate them to the supporters association on the proviso that the club is run as a sort of co-operative and all money generated is ploughed back into the club. Then we''d see if Delia and MWJ truly do have the most noble and self-less motives behind everything that they do for the football club. [;)]

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]

Second point - They seem to run the football club as more of a

hobbie/sideline than a main source of revenue for them. It seems that they have

a nice time on a Saturday hosting various minor football dignitaries. Getting

national press recognition every now and again probably helps them to sell a few

books. On top of that there are the three or four restaurants that Delia would

have to find new premises for if they ever did sell the club. So, as it doesn''t

look like they are going to sell up anytime soon, the price of their shares is

not all that relevant to them and they would only want the price driven up if

they were looking to get out. Which they''re

not.

[/quote]

That was what you said Toe.

As for what D & M do eventually we shall have to wait and see. You can''t get it into your head that it could be altruistic and just for the benefit of the club because in your head that sort of person doesn''t exist. As I said that says more about you than them.

Oh and you''d like a supporters association to run the club? After everything you''ve seen over the years? Anyway, there aint one anymore. Just the Trust. And in either case it would be like this message board being in charge and calling the shots.....

By the way, the club is run as a co-operative now. That''s what a mutual is. D&M just own it.

Or I should say the shareholders just own it. Of which Delia, Wynnie and Foulger own the majority. And us shareholders take nothing from the club. Everything goes back in. Like you apparently want. But already have....

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Toe, the reason I mentioned the Marcus Evans model was because of your belief that better owners would run the club as a business to make THEM lots of lovely dollar. These are in fact the worst type of owners in my opinion.[/quote]

That wasn''t the point I was making at all Nigel. I merely said that "if" they wanted to sell it would make sense that they would probably want to get the best price possible for their shares. If this isn''t the case, I''ll quite happily take them off their hands when they want to retire for a fiver and donate them to the supporters association on the proviso that the club is run as a sort of co-operative and all money generated is ploughed back into the club. Then we''d see if Delia and MWJ truly do have the most noble and self-less motives behind everything that they do for the football club. [;)]

[/quote]

Iwan, it''s easy to say what you would do when it''s inconceivable that you will ever have the power of ownership. The world is absolutely overflowing with such opinions. However, despite that inconceivable, and therefore foolish input, you should have enough common sense to know that, at the relatively limited wealth level of MWJ & DS as owners of professional sport teams go, these folks have done a pretty good job of running a stable ship in the choppy waters that is the domain of any football club, even the big ones. The power you do have is to recognize that and be happy. It won''t always be that way. It''s not that way already for many, many teams and their fans.

Basically two things are going on here. First is that some people have started to voice their discontent about the current ruling regime at the football club and much like a sort of Pink ''Un SS a few select operatives are trying to stamp out these voices before they spread to the general populace. The other is the very Norfolk mentality of "we don''t want to try nuffin new buh, we''re quite happy with mediocrity because pushing the boat out could sink it". The second is your decision, however misguided. But please don''t start attacking me on a personal level because I am fed up with being told we''re "Little Ol'' Norwich" and we should know our place by people who claim to supposedly support our club because they have a season and own 4 shares in the club. The world is full of people and institutions which succeeded despite the best efforts of others who were adamant that that they should be happy where they were.The mantra of "prudence with ambition" was always another way of saying "let''s be ambitious, but not too ambitious". It''s like being happy flying a kite when you could be in a rocket aiming for the stars, and if you aim for the stars and miss at least you''ll get to the moon. There is absolutely no reason why we should not be aiming for the stars. Look at WBA, Stoke, Swansea (especially these), even Southampton. None of these clubs have a bigger fan base than Norwich, but they do have owners with bigger ambition than ours and they have attained relatively stable periods of success which have lasted longer than a few years in the top flight punching above their weights, then relegation and back to the level they belong.Delia, MWJ, Micheal Foulger and Stephen Fry may have done wonders for this club. They may have invested every last penny that they could into the team. They may have done it for no other reason than to bring pleasure to the city of Norwich. But to claim that you have some inside knowledge into the motivation of these people because you have met them for 5 minutes a few times in a very public setting is frankly naive. Then to go on and say that they are the only people who are capable of running the club successfully is worse, very narrow minded.We should be looking to be ahead of the trend in English football. The model for success is so obviously flawed that we should be looking to take the best parts of what works on the continent and combine it with the best parts of English football and ore specifically what make Norwich City unique. As I mentioned in an earlier post we could do worse than look at the Barcelona model where the club''s fans pay for the privilege of voting in that years President. They do not have a say in the day to day running of the club, but in fact get to appoint the person that does each year. So if you''re doing well, you keep your job, if you''re not doing so well, then may be it''s time for someone else to have a go and see if they can do a better job. If they don''t do it then a year later we can give you your job back or try someone entirely new. It stops the 20 year rut of going round in circles making the same mistakes that this football club currently finds itself in. We could also look at the 50+1 system that is working so well in Germany at the moment. German football at both national (Bundesliga), continental (European and UEFA cups) and intentional (World cup) is performing better than English football. The game is exciting, successful and even profitable in this country. I would like to see for Norwich City adopt a few of these policies, tailored of course to fit the unique situation in England and at this club. Do I have the full idea of how it would work? No. Would it bring instant success? May be, maybe not. These things are not entirely the point. This football club has some of the most loyal fans in Europe, if not the world. There are very few clubs that would have 26 - 27,000 fans turn up if they were in the third tier of their national league. It is time that the loyalty of these fans was rewarded by giving them a greater say within the football club. I say this because I fear that if we follow the same route as we did following our relegation from the Premier League in 2005 the next time we find ourselves in League 1 we will not be playing in front of sold out crowds because many of those fans felt disenfranchised.Delia and Co have done a good job steering us through the choppy seas that we found ourselves in because of the blinkered sort term policies of Robert Chase. However, I believe they have taken us as far as they can and should be looking to step aside and greater control of the football club to the people who care for it just as much as they claim to, the fans. It is time that as a football club we "try suffin new".

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]Basically two things are going on here. First is that some people have started to voice their discontent about the current ruling regime at the football club and much like a sort of Pink ''Un SS a few select operatives are trying to stamp out these voices before they spread to the general populace. The other is the very Norfolk mentality of "we don''t want to try nuffin new buh, we''re quite happy with mediocrity because pushing the boat out could sink it". The second is your decision, however misguided. But please don''t start attacking me on a personal level because I am fed up with being told we''re "Little Ol'' Norwich" and we should know our place by people who claim to supposedly support our club because they have a season and own 4 shares in the club. The world is full of people and institutions which succeeded despite the best efforts of others who were adamant that that they should be happy where they were.The mantra of "prudence with ambition" was always another way of saying "let''s be ambitious, but not too ambitious". It''s like being happy flying a kite when you could be in a rocket aiming for the stars, and if you aim for the stars and miss at least you''ll get to the moon. There is absolutely no reason why we should not be aiming for the stars. Look at WBA, Stoke, Swansea (especially these), even Southampton. None of these clubs have a bigger fan base than Norwich, but they do have owners with bigger ambition than ours and they have attained relatively stable periods of success which have lasted longer than a few years in the top flight punching above their weights, then relegation and back to the level they belong.Delia, MWJ, Micheal Foulger and Stephen Fry may have done wonders for this club. They may have invested every last penny that they could into the team. They may have done it for no other reason than to bring pleasure to the city of Norwich. But to claim that you have some inside knowledge into the motivation of these people because you have met them for 5 minutes a few times in a very public setting is frankly naive. Then to go on and say that they are the only people who are capable of running the club successfully is worse, very narrow minded.We should be looking to be ahead of the trend in English football. The model for success is so obviously flawed that we should be looking to take the best parts of what works on the continent and combine it with the best parts of English football and ore specifically what make Norwich City unique. As I mentioned in an earlier post we could do worse than look at the Barcelona model where the club''s fans pay for the privilege of voting in that years President. They do not have a say in the day to day running of the club, but in fact get to appoint the person that does each year. So if you''re doing well, you keep your job, if you''re not doing so well, then may be it''s time for someone else to have a go and see if they can do a better job. If they don''t do it then a year later we can give you your job back or try someone entirely new. It stops the 20 year rut of going round in circles making the same mistakes that this football club currently finds itself in. We could also look at the 50+1 system that is working so well in Germany at the moment. German football at both national (Bundesliga), continental (European and UEFA cups) and intentional (World cup) is performing better than English football. The game is exciting, successful and even profitable in this country. I would like to see for Norwich City adopt a few of these policies, tailored of course to fit the unique situation in England and at this club. Do I have the full idea of how it would work? No. Would it bring instant success? May be, maybe not. These things are not entirely the point. This football club has some of the most loyal fans in Europe, if not the world. There are very few clubs that would have 26 - 27,000 fans turn up if they were in the third tier of their national league. It is time that the loyalty of these fans was rewarded by giving them a greater say within the football club. I say this because I fear that if we follow the same route as we did following our relegation from the Premier League in 2005 the next time we find ourselves in League 1 we will not be playing in front of sold out crowds because many of those fans felt disenfranchised.Delia and Co have done a good job steering us through the choppy seas that we found ourselves in because of the blinkered sort term policies of Robert Chase. However, I believe they have taken us as far as they can and should be looking to step aside and greater control of the football club to the people who care for it just as much as they claim to, the fans. It is time that as a football club we "try suffin new".

[/quote]The first three paragraphs can be safely ignored, being tendentious at best and nonsense at worst. As to the utopian remainder, how do you know these ideas are not being considered? If as you say...But to claim that you have some inside knowledge into the motivation of

these people because you have met them for 5 minutes a few times in a

very public setting is frankly naive.....that then equally applies to your generally negative categorisations of and assumptions about their actions, intentions and plans, past, present and future.

Toe, yesterday you got out of your pram because you thought a poster was abusive now today those who disagree with you are referred to as pink un ss. You''ve fallen on your own sword buddy.

Nobody wants to suppress your opinion but I think you should base your criticisms of what is happening now on fact rather than some fantasy that you have in your head. You obviously have no idea how the club is run at the moment so why not leave that bit out?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]Basically two things are going on here. First is that some people have started to voice their discontent about the current ruling regime at the football club and much like a sort of Pink ''Un SS a few select operatives are trying to stamp out these voices before they spread to the general populace. The other is the very Norfolk mentality of "we don''t want to try nuffin new buh, we''re quite happy with mediocrity because pushing the boat out could sink it". The second is your decision, however misguided. But please don''t start attacking me on a personal level because I am fed up with being told we''re "Little Ol'' Norwich" and we should know our place by people who claim to supposedly support our club because they have a season and own 4 shares in the club. The world is full of people and institutions which succeeded despite the best efforts of others who were adamant that that they should be happy where they were.The mantra of "prudence with ambition" was always another way of saying "let''s be ambitious, but not too ambitious". It''s like being happy flying a kite when you could be in a rocket aiming for the stars, and if you aim for the stars and miss at least you''ll get to the moon. There is absolutely no reason why we should not be aiming for the stars. Look at WBA, Stoke, Swansea (especially these), even Southampton. None of these clubs have a bigger fan base than Norwich, but they do have owners with bigger ambition than ours and they have attained relatively stable periods of success which have lasted longer than a few years in the top flight punching above their weights, then relegation and back to the level they belong.Delia, MWJ, Micheal Foulger and Stephen Fry may have done wonders for this club. They may have invested every last penny that they could into the team. They may have done it for no other reason than to bring pleasure to the city of Norwich. But to claim that you have some inside knowledge into the motivation of these people because you have met them for 5 minutes a few times in a very public setting is frankly naive. Then to go on and say that they are the only people who are capable of running the club successfully is worse, very narrow minded.We should be looking to be ahead of the trend in English football. The model for success is so obviously flawed that we should be looking to take the best parts of what works on the continent and combine it with the best parts of English football and ore specifically what make Norwich City unique. As I mentioned in an earlier post we could do worse than look at the Barcelona model where the club''s fans pay for the privilege of voting in that years President. They do not have a say in the day to day running of the club, but in fact get to appoint the person that does each year. So if you''re doing well, you keep your job, if you''re not doing so well, then may be it''s time for someone else to have a go and see if they can do a better job. If they don''t do it then a year later we can give you your job back or try someone entirely new. It stops the 20 year rut of going round in circles making the same mistakes that this football club currently finds itself in. We could also look at the 50+1 system that is working so well in Germany at the moment. German football at both national (Bundesliga), continental (European and UEFA cups) and intentional (World cup) is performing better than English football. The game is exciting, successful and even profitable in this country. I would like to see for Norwich City adopt a few of these policies, tailored of course to fit the unique situation in England and at this club. Do I have the full idea of how it would work? No. Would it bring instant success? May be, maybe not. These things are not entirely the point. This football club has some of the most loyal fans in Europe, if not the world. There are very few clubs that would have 26 - 27,000 fans turn up if they were in the third tier of their national league. It is time that the loyalty of these fans was rewarded by giving them a greater say within the football club. I say this because I fear that if we follow the same route as we did following our relegation from the Premier League in 2005 the next time we find ourselves in League 1 we will not be playing in front of sold out crowds because many of those fans felt disenfranchised.Delia and Co have done a good job steering us through the choppy seas that we found ourselves in because of the blinkered sort term policies of Robert Chase. However, I believe they have taken us as far as they can and should be looking to step aside and greater control of the football club to the people who care for it just as much as they claim to, the fans. It is time that as a football club we "try suffin new".

[/quote]The first three paragraphs can be safely ignored, being tendentious at best and nonsense at worst. As to the utopian remainder, how do you know these ideas are not being considered? If as you say...But to claim that you have some inside knowledge into the motivation of

these people because you have met them for 5 minutes a few times in a

very public setting is frankly naive.....that then equally applies to your generally negative categorisations of and assumptions about their actions, intentions and plans, past, present and future. [/quote]

If you are just ignoring what I have to say  I see no reason to continue debate with you.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Toe, yesterday you got out of your pram because you thought a poster was abusive now today those who disagree with you are referred to as pink un ss. You''ve fallen on your own sword buddy.

Nobody wants to suppress your opinion but I think you should base your criticisms of what is happening now on fact rather than some fantasy that you have in your head. You obviously have no idea how the club is run at the moment so why not leave that bit out?[/quote]Nigel if you choose to misinterpret my analogy as an insult there is not a lot I can do about that I am afraid. In regards to what is happening at the club now. As a spectator with a vested interest in the club what appears to be happening now is the same thing that happened 10 years ago, the same that happened a year ago, the same thing that happened when Roder was appointed, when Hamilton was appointed, when Grant was appointed. The same thing that has been happening for many years now, the BOD are going round and round in circles making the same mistakes and then the board stick their fingers in their ears and start shouting "LA LA LA NOT LISTENING TO YOU". Don''t you get tired of the monotony of it all? I know I do and I would like to see a bit of forward thinking. Let''s actually see some ambition, rather than just prudence. The last time we displayed ambition we ended up with Paul Lambert as manager, 2 successive promotions, mid table in the Premier League and a team that feared no one. If we had shown ambition at the end of our first year in the Premier League and backed the manager who knows, may be he would have stayed for another year or two and we would be supporting a team who is playing in European competition this year facing the prospect of a tie against Inter, PSV or Sevillia instead of the current run of 1 win in 9 in the Championship (yes our form is actually that bad).As it is the current BOD decided that it was too risky to back the manager, allowed him to leave got in a "safe" replacement and two years later we find ourselves back where we were 10 years ago. It''s like Groundhog Day with Stephen Fry instead of Bill Murray.

All those things are not what you were originally posting. Those are your opinion which would be a good basis for debate. I took issue with your original posts because they didnt bear any relevance to the way the club is run now. Nobody has a right to say their opinion is better than anyone elses. But if you dress an opinion in pure fantasy that opinion looks well dodgy.

Your analogy was that I was trying to suppress your opinion like a select ss operative and that I have a Norfolk mentality which is somehow wrong in your eyes. That''s ok but Tilly''s name calling and Purple''s reasonable post aren''t! What is this Norfolk mentality anyway?

I would say it''s you dishing out the personal attacks and making assumptions about me and others. Rather like your attacks on the club you know nothing about me.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]As I mentioned in an earlier post we could do worse than look at the Barcelona model where the club''s fans pay for the privilege of voting in that years President. They do not have a say in the day to day running of the club, but in fact get to appoint the person that does each year. So if you''re doing well, you keep your job, if you''re not doing so well, then may be it''s time for someone else to have a go and see if they can do a better job. If they don''t do it then a year later we can give you your job back or try someone entirely new. It stops the 20 year rut of going round in circles making the same mistakes that this football club currently finds itself in.[/quote]What would happen if we voted McNally out? Is there an endless supply of CEOs and would they actually want to come to Norfolk? It might work in a crazy place like Spain but I doubt our fans would pay to vote for someone to run the club. Buying votes doesn''t exactly sound very democratic.[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]We could also look at the 50+1 system that is working so well in Germany at the moment. German football at both national (Bundesliga), continental (European and UEFA cups) and intentional (World cup) is performing better than English football. The game is exciting, successful and even profitable in this country. I would like to see for Norwich City adopt a few of these policies, tailored of course to fit the unique situation in England and at this club.[/quote]Germany is a much richer country than the UK so it stands to reason that they''re ahead of us. If Norwich fans owned the club then it would be chaos with rival inners and outers at each others throats. We''re doing quite well overall with Delia, so I don''t think it''s worth trying to fix it if it''s not broken. 99% of supporters are fully behind Delia despite relegation and the recent poor results.We''re lucky at Norwich that the club listens to the fans and the various supporter groups. Other clubs are run for the benefit of their owners or are otherwise struggling with debt.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

All those things are not what you were originally posting. Those are your opinion which would be a good basis for debate. I took issue with your original posts because they didnt bear any relevance to the way the club is run now. Nobody has a right to say their opinion is better than anyone elses. But if you dress an opinion in pure fantasy that opinion looks well dodgy.

Your analogy was that I was trying to suppress your opinion like a select ss operative and that I have a Norfolk mentality which is somehow wrong in your eyes. That''s ok but Tilly''s name calling and Purple''s reasonable post aren''t! What is this Norfolk mentality anyway?

I would say it''s you dishing out the personal attacks and making assumptions about me and others. Rather like your attacks on the club you know nothing about me.

[/quote]

So saying that it is probably time that we stared doing things a different way and the current owners should move on is a personal attack on the club? Or was it when I declared that MWJ and Delia have done a good job but have taken things as far as they could or even should be allowed to? May be you consider making the observation that they have been committing  the same mistakes (admittedly wrapped up with different paper every now and again) repeatedly as cause to take offense? As for the Norfolk mentality, take it from a Norfolk boy that this exists. I have come across many people in my walk of life in this county that are vehemently resistant to change. They want things to stay as they are and are happy to stick with what they know. Even if it means going round in circles. But I have never once attacked you personally as you say. And as for making assumption about you Nigel you have made over 26000 posts on this message board so my assumptions are more in the way of informed conclusions as to what your views and opinions are. From reading many of them I can see that you are quite happy with keeping the status quo at the football club. You''re happy to stick with what we know because Delia and Co have done a superb job. Now if you are happy to accept average and wish to call it superb then the current owners are the people to run the club. If however you were to compare them with the owners at Crystal Palace, the Allams at Hull, Peter Coates at Stoke or Huw Jenkins at Swansea and suddenly it is apparent that we could (and may be should) be doing better than we currently are.Enjoy the game I look forwards to taking this up with you after a Norwich win.

The board will only act if we continue not to win, if we get a win adams will be the boss, but his doubters like me will remain.

I will support the team and actually think there are few players out there who could go out to prove a point. If they do we will win but if not then who knows.

For me the point is I do not think adams can get us up and keep us up in a first season back in the prem. That should be our target over the next two years and therefore I would not emplo a manager if I did not believe he could do that.

The pressure is rightly on adams and the team. We need new players in come January and we need the fresh ethos that Phelan will bring.

The key is. What one poster added on this forum - 2 points a game from now gets us 83 points which is a play off position. We need more than that and so it is not just resolved from one game, if we win today the pressure is still on Adams, for me he is under pressure every game through to xmas. Why because we have now seen the downside and we had plucky wins which we are not picking up, the team have their heads down.

This board isn''t ruthless and have taken a huge gamble on Adams. I think it will be an interesting month.

[quote user="coming on strong"][quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]As I mentioned in an earlier post we could do worse than look at the Barcelona model where the club''s fans pay for the privilege of voting in that years President. They do not have a say in the day to day running of the club, but in fact get to appoint the person that does each year. So if you''re doing well, you keep your job, if you''re not doing so well, then may be it''s time for someone else to have a go and see if they can do a better job. If they don''t do it then a year later we can give you your job back or try someone entirely new. It stops the 20 year rut of going round in circles making the same mistakes that this football club currently finds itself in.[/quote]What would happen if we voted McNally out? Is there an endless supply of CEOs and would they actually want to come to Norfolk? It might work in a crazy place like Spain but I doubt our fans would pay to vote for someone to run the club. Buying votes doesn''t exactly sound very democratic.[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]We could also look at the 50+1 system that is working so well in Germany at the moment. German football at both national (Bundesliga), continental (European and UEFA cups) and intentional (World cup) is performing better than English football. The game is exciting, successful and even profitable in this country. I would like to see for Norwich City adopt a few of these policies, tailored of course to fit the unique situation in England and at this club.[/quote]Germany is a much richer country than the UK so it stands to reason that they''re ahead of us. If Norwich fans owned the club then it would be chaos with rival inners and outers at each others throats. We''re doing quite well overall with Delia, so I don''t think it''s worth trying to fix it if it''s not broken. 99% of supporters are fully behind Delia despite relegation and the recent poor results.We''re lucky at Norwich that the club listens to the fans and the various supporter groups. Other clubs are run for the benefit of their owners or are otherwise struggling with debt.[/quote]

Well where to start?What would happen if we voted McNally out? - Somebody would be voted in, this is how elections work.Are there an endless supply of CEOs that would come to Norwich? - I expect that much the same as there are always football managers that apply for jobs there would be one or two people that would be more than happy to take over the day to day running of the club. Would all be capable? - No, but then if they weren''t you could re-elect the previous incumbent or a new CEO altogether, this is how elections work. It might work in a crazy place like Spain but I doubt our fans would pay to vote for someone to run the club. - 1st, different is not crazy. 2nd Norwich City already have 20.000 people who pay a substatial fee already to watch them each week. On top of that there are the existing members of the club.Germany is a much richer country then England. - Err no. Don''t even know where to start. Germany is the 4th richest country in the world by GDP the UK is 6th. Hardly much richer. Also, there is far more money from sponsorship and TV rights available to clubs in the Premier League than in the Bundesliga.99% of supporters are fully behind Delia - 72% of statistics are made up on the spot. You have no evidence to support this, or have you conducted a survey outside of the ground? There are more than a few rumblings of discontent amongst Norwich City fans about the current ownership of the club. I am hardly a lone voice in the wilderness, read some of the posts if we loose against Reading.

It''s not inconceivable that he may resign or leave by mutual consent with package

I thought we''d finish just south of mid-table under Adams as against returning to the premier league automatically under Warnock, Lennon or McCarthy. I didn''t expect, even under a totally inexperienced manager, to be looking at league one again.

I think that we can safely say that the crowd turned today!

Just remains to see how long the board keep their heads buried in the sand before they take action.

What''s the betting that that action will be to place Phelan in charge? After all they have a habit of cocking things up!!