Sign in to follow this  
Meeky

Andy Johnson! ....

Seems at the moment that there is a campaign going around the message boards to print out 100''s of scorecards for the cheating little scrote and distribute them at the ground on Saturday. As soon as I''ve got the details size, font, landscape/portrait etc I''ll put the details on here so you can all print some off and they all look the same. Would be good if they could print them in the EDP, what do you think Pete?

Pete''s already said the EDP can''t get involved because the club would give its approval. Doesn''t matter though - I''m sure they''ll stick take some excellent photos for the Yellow & Green ''un on Monday.

Check out John Puddifoot''s post from yesterday, now on the second page - I would post the link, but my internet is running painfully slow(everyone at NU checking out the cricket, no doubt).

John is getting loads printed up and will be dishing them out around the ground and is looking for help to do so.  John''s email address is on there if you want to help out...

This is quite ironic considering we brought loads of scorecards for Huckerby last season!!!

Can''t you come up with your own ideas?

Prediction: Norwich 0-1 Palace (Johnson pen)

[quote]cough, cough, Huckerby, cough, cough.[/quote]

Fair enough... Hucks may go down easy now and then but no where near as often as this cheating c... It seems that every time he''s in the box and within 6 yars of an opposition player he goes down very very theatrically.

You''re basing that opinion on the media hype which is trying to build up a young English player, then bring him right back down again. You watch the penalties he won last season - they were all blatant fouls. He runs with such pace that the slightest touch knocks him down. The only penalty decision I would dispute would be the one against you. It was dodgy I agree, but Shackell had completely taken him out in the first half aswell as Safri catching the ball on the line - so get over it.

I''d rather have AJ in our team than that bottle job runt Huckerby.

Anyway hopefully it''ll be a good game on Saturday and we can all be friends

Well if any of you Palace fans are coming to Norwich on Saturday we''d love to hear from you. If any of you fancy writing a report for the Visitor''s Views section of this website then feel free to email me at Peter.Raven@archant.co.uk

[quote]Seems at the moment that there is a campaign going around the message boards to print out 100''s of scorecards for the cheating little scrote and distribute them at the ground on Saturday. As soon as I...[/quote]

Right then! We are printing 5.9 on landscape font Arial and size 400. I have printed 500 so far which will be distributed in the lower barclay, jarrolds and snakepit. If you want some I''ll be in the Coach and Horses before the game.

[quote]Right then! We are printing 5.9 on landscape font Arial and size 400. I have printed 500 so far which will be distributed in the lower barclay, jarrolds and snakepit. If you want some I''ll be in the C...[/quote]

You are SO cool!!!

You Crazy Cats!

Just think of all the worldwide media attention you''ll be getting for this!

IT IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHA I actually can''t wait!!!

I don''t know how you came up with such an original idea. I mean it''s not like anyone else has ever done it before! Especially not at Carrow Road!!!

Wow, I''m so glad this is happening - it''s going to completely ruin Johnsons confidence and he''ll have left Palace by Sunday morning to get away from it all! YES!!!

Ooooooh Kenneth I can''t wait!

[quote]You Crazy Cats! Just think of all the worldwide media attention you''ll be getting for this! IT IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHA I actually can''t wait!!! I don''t know how you came up with such an original ...[/quote]

The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

We''ve obviously hit a nerve here! Bless their wee diving cotton socks.....

That''s right, look at my last post. I am so wound up it is untrue.

You''re welcome to your copycat card holding exercise. I''m not exactly sure what you hope to achieve though. It just looks a bit sad. "Ooooh Jeremey I''ve done them in Arial size 40!". See what I mean?

Quite ironic how you have a cheat of your own. He doesn''t get as much coverage though does he? Wonder why that is?

Jealousy is not an attractive feature, especially when worn in yellow.

Ta ta

[quote]That''s right, look at my last post. I am so wound up it is untrue. You''re welcome to your copycat card holding exercise. I''m not exactly sure what you hope to achieve though. It just looks a bit sad....[/quote]

What a fruit!

[quote]That''s right, look at my last post. I am so wound up it is untrue. You''re welcome to your copycat card holding exercise. I''m not exactly sure what you hope to achieve though. It just looks a bit sad....[/quote]

Look mate. Hucks does not dive anything like as much as Johnson - have a look at the number of penalties we got last season. And before you say it yes Johnson may get "touched" before going down however that does not make it a penalty. The fact is he plays for contacts before going to ground. It may be a more subtle form of cheating but it is cheating nonetheless.

As for Palace having brought diving scorecards for Hucks to Carrow Road before well news to me and all other norwich fans. That shows how successful it must have been - how many did you bring - 2?

[quote]What a fruit![/quote]

lemons!

ooh, and Andrew Johnson is a bag of spuds!

After the 3-3 match last season, one newspaper (the times??) clearly hailed Andy Johnson''s ability to fall clattering to the ground after a breath of wind or contact with a wrongly pointed blade of grass. The guy is now known as a one trick pony.

Our main worry on Saturday is rain- a drop of precipitation could trigger all sorts of collapsing to ground followed by mulptiple triple loop roll overs..............

[quote]Nice one Ken be good to see you. I''ll be in there about 1pm got to pop in the Rosary first and drop a few off. Seems like our sarf London friends don''t like the idea very much have a look here http:...[/quote]

Oops! Sent that one without looking at who was logged in! Never mind. Gaz will be there as well Ken see ya tomorrow.

Ooooh! Bless them, I think we''ve upset them! ha ha ha!

I like how they go on about how "they did the same thing for Huckerby last season" (erm, did anyone spot you??), but then go onto say that they won''t bring any themselves because its "sad"... so if they apparently thought of it first........????

I can''t wait for tomorrow... The crowd is going to be so pumped up for this, it''ll be unbelievable...

[quote]Ooooh! Bless them, I think we''ve upset them! ha ha ha! I like how they go on about how "they did the same thing for Huckerby last season" (erm, did anyone spot you??), but then go onto say that they ...[/quote]

Aw-roight Narrrrrchhh?! 

Oh yes, massively upset just make sure your fans in the front two rows are able to turn around and advise your lads with the really cool signs to hold them the right way up!  I know reading = education   Ooo-Arrrgghhhh.

Nice colour by the way

COME ON THE PALACE!!! 

Well well well.

Your scorecards only served to wind AJ up. Anyone see his celebration?

He didn''t dive once, more than can be said for Huckerby...but then you''re delusional about AJ anyway.

Good game though, I felt we could and should have edged it. We''ll see how it goes, good luck for the rest of the season.

Did actually find his celebration quite funny, not too sure about the offside etc, havn''t seen it since.

"but then you''re delusional about AJ anyway."

Us and the whole rest of the football league, many many managers and all the papers..........so who are the delusional ones !!

(Good player though and we would be happy to have him)

Mark .Y.