Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Do we just swap phelan and adams roles?!?

It may not really be the answer but if the board are really not going to bring an experienced manager in..do we give Phelan the managers job and make adams coach?

I know phelan has as little experience as Adams but he has a better history and maybe he will get the players respect. Could also be the excuse to give basisong a fresh start.

Fact is we need to do something to change things and VERY quickly.

Or am I just grasping at straws??

well given Adams comment re: Phelan last week along the lines of "we''ll all be learning from Mike" it sounds as if that will be situation ,if not it name.

....and there was me thinking that the coaches learnt from the manager?!

Why will Phelan be better. He has never been a manager also.

Other Fergie assistants have not been good managers, its as much man managment as football coaching.

We need an experianced manager, not another trainee

I can''t see Adams going to Man United and Phelan taking over, so next in line with managerial experience is Gary Holt. Unless it''s someone who has been sacked recently then I can''t see there being many outside candidates should Adams be dismissed.

As nice as Adams is I couldn''t see him hanging about at Phelan''s number two.

Let''s all just collectively pray that Pulis will accept Phelan as his deputy and Neil goes back to what he has experience with.

Cantiaci, you''ve summed it up for me. I actually think that Phelan as coach is a good selling point for Pullis.

Let''s hope this is a runner cos I can''t think of away out of this situation that Delia has got us into… again