Sign in to follow this  
Canary

Embarrassed to be a fan

Our fans baffle me. We want Adams to be sacked but start singing "Neil Adams Barmy Army". What kind of message does that send to the board members in attendance? No wonder they take an age to sack them, they don''t know what the fans want!

Then there''s the fans on Ruddy''s back. I''m not defending his performances, and it''s clear he is low on confidence. But ironic cheers when he catches the ball? Great way to boost his confidence. Bravo. It''s embarrassing and he''s right to react to it. He''s given the club years of service when he could have left for better things.

Carrow road must feel like an away game for the players. The crowd turn so quickly and become hostile to easily. Home field disadvantage I think.

I''m not saying we should be happy. We shouldn''t. But ironic cheers is too much. Don''t get me wrong I joined in with the chants after the game, but during the game i don''t think it helps

[quote user="Canary"]Our fans baffle me. We want Adams to be sacked but start singing "Neil Adams Barmy Army". What kind of message does that send to the board members in attendance? No wonder they take an age to sack them, they don''t know what the fans want!

Then there''s the fans on Ruddy''s back. I''m not defending his performances, and it''s clear he is low on confidence. But ironic cheers when he catches the ball? Great way to boost his confidence. Bravo. It''s embarrassing and he''s right to react to it. He''s given the club years of service when he could have left for better things.

Carrow road must feel like an away game for the players. The crowd turn so quickly and become hostile to easily. Home field disadvantage I think.[/quote]agree with first paragraph - what was the deal with chanting "Neil Adams green and yellow army" - it was baffling...Dont agree with Ruddy comments - he has had a nightmare season and looks disinterested.  His focus and concentration isnt there, I can almost sense him thinking "I''m too good for this crap".  John, sadly, you have been a huge disappointment this season. I thought the crowd behaved impeccably - supported as far as humanly possible during the game given the dire offerings and then cascaded boos and "what a load of rubbish" at end - I am proud I booed!

well g given the recent run of results and how the 2nd half was going the club/players can thank themselves lucky that we werent airing our greiviences during the game and getting behind instead of leaving it until the end.....it wont be long before it does start happening during the match itself

Itt was like a morgue again - not an ounce of support for the team from 90% of the crowd - yes it was pretty dire but with confidence in short supply the crowd needs to play its part too - the team didn''t turn up today and were pretty shocking and so was the so called support.

Sarcastic jeering at Ruddy was totally out of order - don''t expect him to hang around next time a prem club comes knocking

Some of us remember the greats from Nethercott to Sandy Kennon to Keelan and even Rob Green. What is this mistake ridden, points costing player actually  on about "service."Didn''t he get paid?

Our fans baffle me. We want Adams to be sacked but start singing "Neil Adams Barmy Army". What kind of message does that send to the board members in attendance? No wonder they take an age to sack them, they don''t know what the fans want!

Maybe the ones singing about Neil Adams aren''t the same ones who "want him sacked".

Will happily drive Ruddy to his new club in January, tho if scouts have been watching he will be lucky to play for Thetford Town !!!!

We pay our £45 a game £549 a season ticket to watch this team especially our goalkeeper on £30,000 a week or whatever he''s on.

So we can have an opinion. To react like a mere schoolboy like he has he should be on the Same amount as we pay because he''s no better than the comments we make on here.

#ruddypatheticoverpaid

Bor Bor Bor wrote the following post at 29/11/2014 8:50 PM:

Maybe the ones singing about Neil Adams aren''t the same ones who "want him sacked".

Bor old chap, it sounds to.me as if the time has come! Eh?

Fact is you lot on this board, don''t represent the feelings of the crowd of 26,000

Frankly after 50 years as a supporter I feel ashamed, not necessarily of on field performances more all the shti that goes on within the board since Delia and Winnie took back control we are back to Doomcaster Gunn et all

Can you not see the pattern? Can you not FFS?

I''m embarrassed for the Suffolk Simpleton who''s all over this board posting about me. This sort of reaction must be an ex old bill thing and I suppose we''ll all be good old buddies next time we have a decent season.

Nutty old mate old chum. You are all over this board when things aint going right. When we became a thrusting go ahead professional club guided by McNally and Bowkett your contributions were negative and I assume you were serving tea to the majority shareholders who were kept out of the running of the club and repairing the burn marks on your nose.

You are entitled to your views, they are wrong, but you are entitled to them. I suggest you go snuggle up to Delia who, as far as you are concerned, can do no wrong.

Now, come back at me with one of your stupid questions. Alternatively, let me know if there is anything you think Delia might have done wrong over the last god knows how many years she has embarrassed us with her ''let''s be having you'' et al!!!!!

I don''t know Bury and I don''t know Nigel, but FFS it has to be realised that the Adams era is over, and I for one backed him all the way when he was appointed. Sometimes you just have to put your hands up and accept you got it wrong. It happens!

Jenkins wrote the following post at 23/11/2014 9:35 PM:

Its not neil adams barmy army. Its not neil adams yellow green army either. What was actually being chanted was "we are the norwich yellow army".

And to get back to the OP Boozer is right. Adams name hasn''t been in the chant for weeks. And the old splits in the ground haveresurfaced. Because of the nature of all seater stadiums old wounds fester.

I''ll tell you what Nigel or whatever your real name is, I''ve never said you are a simpleton and god knows I''ve been tempted. I live in Suffolk and I love the county that has been my home for 35 years but I''m a Norfolk boy and 50% of my family are Norfolk the rest are Geordies.

Bring your Lapps and Morty to me and call me a simpleton and I will give you, not only a Suffolk slap but a geordie one too, you tosser

No, but you''ve called me a tosser on more than one occasion. But its because you have no real backbone, just a jelly spine as can be seen from this post. Suffolk tosser? Nah, I''ll stick with simpleton, it fits better.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 29/11/2014 10:27 PM:

No, but you''ve called me a tosser on more than one occasion. But its because you have no real backbone, just a jelly spine as can be seen from this post. Suffolk tosser? Nah, I''ll stick with simpleton, it fits better.

Give it up my man.

In all seriousness Bury this doesn''t look good on either of us but although my reaction is probably OTT what on earth made you come on here specifically to pick a fight with me and others all over this board on what was a very hard day for the faithful?