Sign in to follow this  
pete

Demeanour of the management team today

I spent most of the afternoon watching the City bench due to the fact the perfirmance was so dire. At no time during the match there was no activity on the bench they just sat there looking glum especially Phelan looked pretty p''eed off. Adams made no attempt to rouse or encourage the players during the entire 90 mins.

Possibly some activity when Hooper scored but missed it if there were. From the body language Adams knows he''s a dead man walking.

Just put him and us out of our misery. However cannot see anyone inspiring this bunch of losers.

slightly off on a tangent ....but has it been proporly explained as to why Phelan was appointed on Monday of last week ...yet only started his first training session a week and a half later this Thursday?!?.....after being out of work for 18 months ,he can''t surely have been on holiday?. It''s hardly a "i''ll drop everything and be there right away" appoach?

If nothing else ,if he''d had a chance to watch us in training even for a full week, he may have been able to identify and use a contact to have signed a loan player on the Thursday deadline just gone?

Delete first no in second sentence.

As I understand Mark Robson showed passion especially at Forest and look what happened to him perhaps they are afraid to react.