Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Time to forget about Pulis!!

according to reports in several papers today he is top of Leicester''s wanted list to replace Pearson!! so time to start thinking of different names to replace Adams!!

[quote user="Baldyboy"]according to reports in several papers today he is top of Leicester''s wanted list to replace Pearson!! so time to start thinking of different names to replace Adams!![/quote]Okay!!I''ll think of some different names!!Uwe Rosler!!Glenn Hoddle!!Howard Wilkinson!!Steve Tilson!!

No he wouldn''t. All your choices are very good Championship managers. But what happens when/if they get us promoted and they prove they aren''t Premiership managers. Back to this nonsense.

And he has a bullet head.

You have to deal with one problem at a time Herman. We''re talking about stabilisation in the Championship now. Promotion is nothing but a pipe dream. I would argue it would be somewhat embarrassing to find ourselves two leagues South of our neighbours.

If Pulis believes in his own ability then we will believe he could get us promoted this season and then have a full PL season next year. I think we should go for it, you dont get if you dont ask?