Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Shareholders

really missed a trick on Tuesday didn''t they by not asking the more searching questions of the board?Just proves they are interested more in profits than football!!Spoke to a guy who sits in front of me who was at the meeting and he was one of only FIVE who voted against the reappointment of McNally!! Said wanted to ask more searching questions but was advised not to!!!When he voted against McNally he said the looks that the dissenters got from the top table and the rest of the room were extremely unpleasant!!! So, if we are stuck with Numpty Neyul for a bit longer, maybe the ones who appear very happy at the way the club is going should take a long hard look at themselves as well as the board!!

[quote user="Baldyboy"]
Just proves they are interested more in profits than football!!

[/quote]

Let me guess....... you think that NCFC shareholders receive a dividend each year ?

Well I was at the meeting and felt exactly the same about the Fry question What does he do?  he does not put any money into the club. The answer we were told was all the media knowledge he passes on etc. We are running a football club not a TV Station. As for the McNally vote,  carried again on a show of hands. Perhaps had it been a paper ballot of Yes or No don''t think it would be quite so unanomous. Had my hand up for a question  a number of times but then the Chairman said one more question and we will close the meeting. Probably would not have got a straight answer anyway. There are a lot of the BOD''s friends who are shareholders and they are not going against the board. 

PMSL!!! How do you deduce that? Oh I forgot you are an ex copper who uses the evidence the way he wants!! The point about profits over football, is that they are happy to reappoint McPussy for getting us out of debt but no questions about the managerial appointment!!! Now twist that however you want!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Just proves they are interested more in profits than football!![/quote]

Let me guess....... you think that NCFC shareholders receive a dividend each year ?

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Spoke to a guy who sits in front of me who was at the meeting and he was one of only FIVE who voted against the reappointment of McNally!! Said wanted to ask more searching questions but was advised not to!!!When he voted against McNally he said the looks that the dissenters got from the top table and the rest of the room were extremely unpleasant!!! [/quote]OMG, you mean he expressed his point of view and people gave him dirty looks?  Digraceful!  Sadly, your "friend" is not alone.  There is a theme of intimidation, I''m afraid.  A friend of mine also voted against McNally''s re-election, and told me that the shortbread biscuit with his cup of tea was mysteriously "broken", and then an old lady didn''t hold the door open for him and it closed on his foot.You might say that''s coincidence but I think we all know what''s really going on here.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]PMSL!!! How do you deduce that? Oh I forgot you are an ex copper who uses the evidence the way he wants!! The point about profits over football, is that they are happy to reappoint McPussy for getting us out of debt but no questions about the managerial appointment!!! Now twist that however you want!!
[/quote]

As a shareholder myself I am not the slightest bit interested in profits which your generalisation inferred, no let me get this right stated but how the club is performing on the field of play.

Now twist that however you want !!

I don''t think there was one person at that meeting, including the top table, who were interested in profits. In fact the interest was in creating more money to plough into first team football.

Easy solution to your problem, Baldyboy.

Buy some shares and become a shareholder yourself.

That way you will be able to attend future AGMs and put your questions to the board rather than expecting others to ask them for you.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]I would love to Phil, sadly the one thing stopping me is the funds!!!!
[/quote]

Baldyboy, I dare say there isn''t a football club in the land who wouldn''t claim this is the same thing holding them back from doing the things they would love to do so more can be achieved. Still, it''s good to know we all struggle together with the same problem.