Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

A certain person once said

"Come on! Lets Be Having You!!"Well, come on Delia, Where are you? Come On Lets be having you explain what the hell has happened since you appointed the Nice man as manager!!!

Happy Sunday to you to BorE!!!! It takes one to know one as they say!!!! Jog on back to your allotment with all the other turnips!!!

gets abusive to people because he cannot have reasoned debate, if you want me to come to Lakenham to your turnip patch send me the actual address and I will happily come and have a reasoned debate with you

Come on, after all these years you should know that Smith only shows her face when the good times roll at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]gets abusive to people because he cannot have reasoned debate, if you want me to come to Lakenham to your turnip patch send me the actual address and I will happily come and have a reasoned debate with you[/quote]Mind if I come along too? Love a good debate, sounds like pretty good fun. I''ll bring a bottle of wine and a takeaway as well, we can make a night of it.