Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Mike Phelan's impact

Positive body language and never say die attitude....[img]http://www.pinkun.com/polopoly_fs/1.3867782.1417285310!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/image.jpg[/img]

You mean the man united tea boy.

Seriously does anybody think one man that''s got nothing but number 2 to the best manager in the world is gonna turn around norwich in a couple of months

Seriously you are deluded. We are dookie. Mid table championship side that is all

[quote user="alartz"]You mean the man united tea boy.

Seriously does anybody think one man that''s got nothing but number 2 to the best manager in the world is gonna turn around norwich in a couple of months

Seriously you are deluded. We are dookie. Mid table championship side that is all[/quote]We''re not anywhere near as good as an early Green Day album, I''d say we were more like something released by Creed, or maybe the Bloodhound Gang.

Its more like..."I''m a Celebrity get me out of here!".

It was clear from the few pictures on the tv coverage that there was nothing between MP and NA/GH......it will not work and DMc must surely know that!!

Or has the demeanour of a man that knows the shape of the team and selection are wrong and there is nothing that can be done.

But rather than concentrate on MP the body language of everybody there is poor. Will hardly be sending a positive message to the team.

Early days for him yet although he''s clearly not number 2 here. I''m afraid we''ll need a clearout of Adams and Holt before Mike gets listened to (assuming the new manager would want him in his coaching team). Looks like a McNally signing rather than an Adams so I''m dubious it will work.